Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Literally cant abide Mick Smugnalls smuggy little smiles in her smuggy pictures...uchhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell...gifted car seat, gifted pram...as someone who is currently wondering how on Earth I’m supposed to pay for all the kit that babies seem to need, it’s infuriating to know that people like Feebs do sod all (aside from pretending to follow SW) and get hundreds of pounds worth of stuff thrown at them!

Debating contacting her local health board to tell them the exact shit she’s peddling on her insta feed and how it’s potentially dangerous to vulnerable women coupled with her reasons for declining the review.

Tarbaby72

What is the obsession with typing out 'birth stories' for the world to see. Honestly these people are so egotistical and big headed. I've had twins and singletons and never felt the need to broadcast, write a caption, create a blog, publish a memoir. My god they really think the world revolves around them. How did women give birth before these mummy bloggers came about and told them how to.
So agree with this! Who bloody cares? Be thankful you’ve given birth and move on. I’m finding these birth stories a bit narcissistic

Anyway turned on insta stories and am greeted by a freckled tit. Whhhhhhhhhy Lord??? Why? 😭😭😭

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I breastfed both my kids exclusively for a year each - I swear not one person once saw a tit/ nip (Ok maybe at home I was more open with it 😂). I think whapping them out all the time puts off potential breastfeeders who (like me) don’t like the idea of flashing flesh. I wore a strappy vest & a tshirt - pull tshirt up and vest down. Baby on & the baby/ it’s head covers anything on show. I’m just not a ‘tits out’ person.
Like everyone says, it's natural. Natural to sit and feed your baby. It is not natural to sit feeding your baby, taking 100s of photos and showing them to almost 100k people! That is not natural 😂 Nor is it normal.

• Heart
  • Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I agree she comes across as preachy, but for people to assume she will knowingly harm her baby just to be ‘right’ is crazy.

My trust want to induce me at 40 weeks (not even full term by the nhs guidelines) because my last baby was small, for no other reason, not taking into account the size of this baby or anything, people blindly trust doctors, maybe due to their own naivety, but it’s crazy, you only get one life so I think it’s sensible to have thoughts and a say on how you and your body are treated

Pahahhaha I haven’t agreed with everything she has said. Questioning doctors does not make you annoying, it could save your life and the life of your baby. I’m passionate about people being informed and making the right choices for them, that does not make her a bad person and it certainly doesn’t make me Peobe
Ginger pubes is annoying no matter what she does

• Haha

mumof3W

I tried with my first child & we both struggled with it...I made the choice to switch to formula because for me ‘fed is best’ & all that jazz! I just couldn’t carry on with it, so for me it was a case of happy mum, happy baby! Surely that’s all that matters? I seriously take my hat off to those that persevere, but Feebs takes it too far in my opinion. Martyr almost springs to mind....everything has to be perfect?

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Here we go again. It’s your body! Do what you want, don’t listen to silly doctors and midwives!!! No one can tell you what to do, BMI carries no risks blah blah! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stop telling people to ignore professionals just because you do and think you know best. You don’t. Your advice is dangerous you stupid cow!
Just about to say the same thing! If a medical professional is telling me not to do something as it will either harm my child or myself I will be fucking listening to them the silly bint!!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Since I read the Mick comments on here I've had 🎶pleasure at the fairground🎶stuck in my head so thanks for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
She's telling people with their hospital bags that you don't need all that stuff... maybe not everything on her list but she seems to be forgetting that a lot of people aren't in and out like she was.
She said she doesn't know why she thought she needed that many sleepsuits or whatever, I went through 6 when I stayed overnight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I always think it's better to be prepared.

I did message her that in response to her video, read straight away and ignored. 🤷🏻‍♀️

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Pffft and the “this may be controversial, going out when baby is
Pffft and the “this may be controversial, going out when baby is so new” post. Fuck right off - I had two sections and every time I moved I felt like my innards were outwards, yes I had cabin fever and yes I had a toddler too. So fucking smug, look at how wonderful I am.
Everything is a competition with her, I just can’t bear it. She’s had the best birth ever, left the house earlier than anyone else with a new baby - how is it possible to be that smug all the time?

I was like you, didn’t leave the house for weeks after my first section. Went out a bit earlier after the second but as soon as my husband went back to work that put a stop to that - found it impossible to get out with a newborn and my 4 year old.

Am i a really bad person for wishing she could have just had had a slightly more realistic experience this time round? No danger to her or baby, just a section or forceps or SOMETHING that would have brought her back down to Earth a bit?