Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it cruel that I've got great enjoyment about Henry being stressed at bedtime.

All the smug bragging about their sleeping arrangements and How it works for them, she doesnt need a routine blah blah blah. Now she's panicking as she's got 2 small kids there that need someone to lie with them while they fall asleep.

Routine isn't always a bad thing feebs!

I just hope she hasn't locked poor V in the tower alone and upset whilst she boobs H
What is this absolute weapon actually good at? She seems to give up on anything as soon as it gets hard (dogs, slimming world) and moan about the rest. Fancy bloody moaning about putting two kids to bed? Get real! You gave birth to them, time to own up to that responsibility!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s a tip for you Mick you absolute cretin
GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN
This. 1000%. I see so many people on Instagram just living life through their phones and I feel so sorry for the kids!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m in no way perfect and I did and scroll whilst my boy is watching a bit of telly or playing or whatnot, but I don’t film my life. All those kids see is their mum with a phone in her face 95% of the time. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those plane trails are from RAF training but she had to find a way to mention she lives in the teeny tiny village where Tom Cruise is working :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Those plane trails are from RAF training but she had to find a way to mention she lives in the teeny tiny village where Tom Cruise is working :rolleyes:
“Tom Tom I bought you some ginger shampoo and some cheese made from my breast milk, look at my feet”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Sometimes tattle is full of gold

Other times I want to puke into my own mouth.

There’s a balance in this thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s in Tesco but she has a delivery every week.....why bother?!
Because she's lazy AF and requires adverts. This lazy cow could do her own shopping, she could look after her kids independently, she could look after herself. She chooses not too and makes it content. 10/10 Jimbo Jet is going to have an affair. At this point anyone with basic child safety and who doesn't dress like a toddler will be a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s in Tesco but she has a delivery every week.....why bother?!
Exactly. She makes out that's all she spends on her weekly shop and how amazing she is that she has her budget and sticks to it yet is always posting about shopping somewhere else 😂
Like the other week she posted her food shop and then a few days later said she spent £40 in another shop

Reactions: 7
I actually think she looks quite nice in that red dress 🙈 unfortunately Jim Bob doesn’t feel the same

Reactions: 7
She’s gone back to fopps 2017/18 for inspo on the hideous peep toe boots 😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The boots ruin the outfit but I suppose she struggles with canoes like hers.

I also like the second or two while she’s getting ready to show it off and she looks clueless.

Reactions: 5
Vesper is so sweet in the video of the ducklings 'aren't they lovely mummy' and as usual Mick ignores her as too busy making content for the gram!

Reactions: 8
Vespers little voice in the duckling video genuinely made my dead, cold heart thaw for a second. Cunty McFuck chops didn’t even respond to her because she’s too busy getting content crap for the gram sham.
Her life is a bag of wank. You can pick it apart more than she picks at her scabby trotters. The desperation, the need for validation from absolute strangers. She’s in too deep now, into a lie she has to uphold. She’s fired out two kids in quick succession and she’s drowning faster than a bag of her toenail clippings. She’s so determined to paint the perfect picture, she practically claimed her labours were painless and the bullshit hasn’t stopped since.
here’s my analysis of Mick’s life for what it’s worth.
* desperately unhappy with her weight and disappointed at the gain since her initial loss, she gaslights herself into believing she embraces the chub rub because she drinks up the other women who probably feel the same about themselves compliments and comments through a screen.
* Jim fancies her about as much as he probably fancies a vasectomy via a sparkler and a bollock vice. He adores the kids and is too lazy to take a leap and address his misery. He eats his feelings instead. They’re ten pence millionaires - I would hazard a guess that most things are on tick and they owe more than they have but let’s bury our heads there too and maybe borrow from her dad.
* she possibly has some PND hanging about too. I think her maternal instincts are up there with Rose West but it’s all a big old show. She’s warmer towards the mint leaf because he came second, she unknowingly resents scootay because her life and body changed in ways she wasn’t ready for, oh and she has actual demands and her own voice. She was not ready for that tit.

I have days where I watch her stories and feel sorry for her. Then she shows herself to be a class A head and I just think she’s made her bed, let her shove a small child in it without a bed guard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Jim never seems to have something nice to say about her. I gained a tit ton of weight from me and my husband first met but he always gives me compliments. How hard is it to be nice to your other half?! I think that’s why she has low self esteem. She’s been with him forever (back when she was even bigger) and probably thought he was the best she could do.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear God the fopperhollic/Nikki Ryan boots are awful with that dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.