Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 539873
Has someone been reading her? 😂😂😂
Someone commented on her egg post saying it looked like a red date stamp her response was ' I've got better things to do than plant pre bought eggs' ... do you though feebs... Is that when getting your dad to take a boomerang of your knickers or hacking away at your parmesan encrusted feet?

It's obviously stuck with her so much that she's felt the need to point it out on her stories absolutely pitiful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone commented on her egg post saying it looked like a red date stamp her response was ' I've got better things to do than plant pre bought eggs' ... do you though feebs... Is that when getting your dad to take a boomerang of your knickers or hacking away at your parmesan encrusted feet?

It's obviously stuck with her so much that she's felt the need to point it out on her stories absolutely pitiful 🤣
When we first had hens ( not chickens. MIL was a poultry judge and would be furious if anyone said they had chickens. Apparently ‘you eat chickens you keep hens’ ) they didn’t lay for about 3 months. I admit I hid some in the hen house for my daughter to find. She was about 2 and expected an egg within 25 mins of bringing them home! So if she did plant the eggs I don’t blame her, it was a kind thing to do for her daughter. Difference is I was trying to trick a toddler. Not Instagram!!

Reactions: 19
She’s put “chickens” in her bio now 😂😂

This must be her new content gimmick, wonder why she didn’t go with “feet”? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When we first had hens ( not chickens. MIL was a poultry judge and would be furious if anyone said they had chickens. Apparently ‘you eat chickens you keep hens’ ) they didn’t lay for about 3 months. I admit I hid some in the hen house for my daughter to find. She was about 2 and expected an egg within 25 mins of bringing them home! So if she did plant the eggs I don’t blame her, it was a kind thing to do for her daughter. Difference is I was trying to trick a toddler. Not Instagram!!
💯 This , I would definitely do the same if I was in that situation... It's the fact she tries to trick Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 8
" I think my chickens will have missed me"
Bet your dogs miss you more. Don't get too attached Vesper 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm late
" I think my chickens will have missed me"
Bet your dogs miss you more. Don't get too attached Vesper 😬
I'm late to the feebs party but what happened to her dogs?
I hate that chickens have become the fashionable thing to have. They're animals, not toys.. and they're a hell of a lot more work than people think.

Reactions: 12
I'm late
I'm late to the feebs party but what happened to her dogs?
I hate that chickens have become the fashionable thing to have. They're animals, not toys.. and they're a hell of a lot more work than people think.
She gave them away to Jim's parents I believe because she "Didn't have time to walk them"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed the link in her bio to amazon where she’s saved all the bits she’s bought under weaning/potty training/breastfeeding etc etc etc so we too can be like Mick 🙄. You’ve potty trained one child you bleeping weapon, I’m sure most parents can work out they might need pants and a potty without you making money from it Beggy Mitchell.

Next she will say she’s supporting small businesses.....yet linking to amazon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else noticed the link in her bio to amazon where she’s saved all the bits she’s bought under weaning/potty training/breastfeeding etc etc etc so we too can be like Mick 🙄. You’ve potty trained one child you bleeping weapon, I’m sure most parents can work out they might need pants and a potty without you making money from it Beggy Mitchell.

you bleeping weapon....:I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't she do a "school run" walk every day?
Currently she drives I think to the "school" but unfortunately for her vessie didn't get into her nursery school she's in now so the other one is apparently a 3 Min walk from her home yet she still upset over it 😂

Reactions: 7

bleeping hell I can’t breathe again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is mick moaning about now? How is she going to put 2 kids to bed? Is she taking the piss or what, i don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Mick you absolute bleep it’s 2 children to bed. Would you like me to do a reel and save it to my highlights for you?! Why is everything such a drama. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off you don’t know how you’ll do it, you spend so much time professing to us about what a great mum you are with your double bed sleeping, un stair gated mansion, breastfeeding, chicken rearing, credit card melting bollocks and now you can’t put two children to bed. A one year old and a three year old.

duck sake. Call Jo Frost someone urgently, Feebs has given the Norland Nanny the night off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.