Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this popped up in my neighbourhood thread today.

FEEBS WHERE ARE THE SWANS, YOU ROTTEN TUDOR!!
It‘s comments like these that have me snorting laughing. I genuinely get excited when I come onto Tattle each day to read this thread especially. Floppybollox thread gets me so angry then I come to see what the lazy Tudor is up to and it’s like an episode of my favourite (comedy) soap 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody hilarious her feet look like water skis. I’m giggling. I’m going to go back to read your last recap. Why has she got SW at the front of her name her food isn’t slimming world friendly. Seems strange?
Half cooked chicken that a good Vet could revive lmao 😂 ohh yuk. You have got a lot of wit lol

Reactions: 3
I went to a posh country village primary school that my mum somehow got me into despite living on a council estate about 20 min drive away - I went to a friend's house for tea and they had a dinner bell, I was genuinely so confused when I heard it ringing 😅 They also had a house that had more than 3 floors like Mick - think it's a posho thing...
God I really missed out. All got was get your arse down the stairs before your dinner gets cold or she would say shes giving it to the dog. She definitely called my bluff a few times and the dog ate very well that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It‘s comments like these that have me snorting laughing. I genuinely get excited when I come onto Tattle each day to read this thread especially. Floppybollox thread gets me so angry then I come to see what the lazy Tudor is up to and it’s like an episode of my favourite (comedy) soap 😂😂😂
I feel exactly the same, follerbollox is vile to the core, but this thread has me in tears 🤣

Reactions: 10
* We still refuse to believe she’s a day under 65
* Blinking
* Gifted a Mother’s Day treat for her and her mother in law - didn’t tag #ad properly. Also uses the #gifted brow kit to draw on too dark sperm-a-like eyebrows
* Blinking
* Continues to wear ugly bleach wash mum jeans which don’t fit or flatter at all usually with ugly Vans or even uglier crocs. Additionally her ginormous feet (wait for the feet recap) make them look like water skis
* Blinking and lip smacking
* A new bedroom magically appeared in Pickering Court Palace; 5 at the last count. Vessie Vespa has a floor to herself in the attic like the little princess. I think she sits at the top of the stairs every night desperate to be part of the fun
* Blinking
* Spice Rack is Boy Wonder and has managed to nail sleeping in a double bed complete with double duvet and pillows as well as navigating all the stairs safely. Feebs doesn’t have stair gates on all stair cases as she was too busy buying ugly Vans instead and “they’ll have to learn sometime” same for chewing olives and grapes too apparently.
* Blinking
* School run that’s not a school run because it’s a pre-school
* Blinking and some more lip smacking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Chervil in a Barbour jacket
* Ate some frogs, a lot of food and some more ads for Tesco, one of which was over a hundred quid on Easter eggs and booze
* Lip smacking
* More money saving and debt advise despite no credentials to do so
* Shared several stories over a fortnight about her feet including but not limited to; feet in exfoliating scrub booties, progress of feet peeling akin to leprosy. (Put me off grated cheese for a good few days) filing her feet and then using a moisturising balm. Not one of these products was from the Body Shop for whom she is a consultant. Missed a trick there love.
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Restrictions lifted slightly so meeting one household daily for play dates as she doesn’t like entertaining one of her two children.
* Lip smacking
* More “edgy” mama and daughter t shirts
* Blinking
* Begging for free pass to country park
* Blinking
* Salty reply to comment about blatant begging.

I know the recap on the last thread was way better innit.
I think you forgot blinking, I can’t see it on your very informative recap list 😏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent thread title and recap 👏🏼 👏🏼 ⭐ Feebs is comedy gold, who would have thought we would be on Thread 9 already!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
* We still refuse to believe she’s a day under 65
* Blinking
* Gifted a Mother’s Day treat for her and her mother in law - didn’t tag #ad properly. Also uses the #gifted brow kit to draw on too dark sperm-a-like eyebrows
* Blinking
* Continues to wear ugly bleach wash mum jeans which don’t fit or flatter at all usually with ugly Vans or even uglier crocs. Additionally her ginormous feet (wait for the feet recap) make them look like water skis
* Blinking and lip smacking
* A new bedroom magically appeared in Pickering Court Palace; 5 at the last count. Vessie Vespa has a floor to herself in the attic like the little princess. I think she sits at the top of the stairs every night desperate to be part of the fun
* Blinking
* Spice Rack is Boy Wonder and has managed to nail sleeping in a double bed complete with double duvet and pillows as well as navigating all the stairs safely. Feebs doesn’t have stair gates on all stair cases as she was too busy buying ugly Vans instead and “they’ll have to learn sometime” same for chewing olives and grapes too apparently.
* Blinking
* School run that’s not a school run because it’s a pre-school
* Blinking and some more lip smacking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Chervil in a Barbour jacket
* Ate some frogs, a lot of food and some more ads for Tesco, one of which was over a hundred quid on Easter eggs and booze
* Lip smacking
* More money saving and debt advise despite no credentials to do so
* Shared several stories over a fortnight about her feet including but not limited to; feet in exfoliating scrub booties, progress of feet peeling akin to leprosy. (Put me off grated cheese for a good few days) filing her feet and then using a moisturising balm. Not one of these products was from the Body Shop for whom she is a consultant. Missed a trick there love.
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Restrictions lifted slightly so meeting one household daily for play dates as she doesn’t like entertaining one of her two children.
* Lip smacking
* More “edgy” mama and daughter t shirts
* Blinking
* Begging for free pass to country park
* Blinking
* Salty reply to comment about blatant begging.

I know the recap on the last thread was way better innit.
Absolutely top drawer work here! Cheese salads and expensive gin for you! 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says they’ll have to learn sometime but she needs to learn a child’s windpipe is roughly the same diameter so foods like grapes and olives can get stuck and cause hypoxic brain injury or worse (I know I am catastrophising but it gives me the fear.

Reactions: 8
Feebs checklist:

Vans - ✔
Headband - ✔
Leopard top- ✔
Skintight coat- ✔

SHE IS NOT IN HER 30S!!!!!

BB406BFA-F9E0-487C-9E5B-236D3B301D30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first thoughts too

Her lack of awareness is scary but she makes out she’s some super “mama”
This is why she refuses the health visitor visits! Probably because they’ll advise cutting grapes, star gates, bed guards and a decent bra.
Do we think she’s half arsing sw after saying Jimbo was loosing some timber ?

Reactions: 12
Missed the notifications on the last tread so didn’t realise there was a new one. But my mum just mentioned Henry the 8th and swans so it reminded me to come look for her last thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.