Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Friday 14th May 2021 and I decree Jim is being suuuuuspicious

New clothes.
Lost weight
In the gym
Time away from family for himself to go places etc
Doesn’t seem like he compliments her much
Doesn’t like her clothes

Are we shouting this as a midlife crisis or a bit on the side?

And if it is a midlife crisis are we placing bets on a penis with wheels sports car, or a secretarial cliche?

(All said in total jest, I hope he isn’t being a fuckknob) lol

Reactions: 16

New clothes.
Lost weight
In the gym
Doesn’t like her clothes

And if it is a midlife crisis are we placing bets on a penis with wheels sports car, or a secretarial cliche?

I get the impression that they both got together when they were young and very big and have been on/off ever since, kinda staying together because they think they can’t get anyone else. They don’t seem to do ‘date nights’ (even pre COVID) or have a night away (with no kids). Separate beds are never good, especially when they are relatively young. I have kids with a similar age gap and they never slept but we always made a point of having some ‘us’ time and spending most of the week in the same bed. She’s admitted she doesn’t know who she is and feeling lost but it sounds like Jim has found himself. I think it’s telling he hasn’t proposed. I know you don’t need to be married but she gives the impression that she wants to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

New clothes.
Lost weight
In the gym
Doesn’t like her clothes

All of this while Mick is sinking and struggling according to her. Doesn't look good does it 🧐 I think there's been trouble since spice rack entered the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get the impression that they both got together when they were young and very big and have been on/off ever since, kinda staying together because they think they can’t get anyone else. They don’t seem to do ‘date nights’ (even pre COVID) or have a night away (with no kids). Separate beds are never good, especially when they are relatively young. I have kids with a similar age gap and they never slept but we always made a point of having some ‘us’ time and spending most of the week in the same bed. She’s admitted she doesn’t know who she is and feeling lost but it sounds like Jim has found himself. I think it’s telling he hasn’t proposed. I know you don’t need to be married but she gives the impression that she wants to be!
The poor guy must be desperate. He sits staring at her boobs on the baby monitor when she feeds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The separate beds isn’t a good sign, I don’t personally get the co-sleeping thing. I love my child but he sleeps in his cot & doesn’t require all the f**king on they seem to have with getting them kids to sleep in the double beds 🤷🏼‍♀️ Very odd set up

As soon as she mentioned they were staying in Staithes I thought of that bank, as someone who has walked up in many a times & is much smaller/fitter than her it’s a killer 🙈 I *think* there is a deflib machine at the top of the village 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has got lazy and she is relishing in the laziness at the moment (has been for a while). Even the smallest task she makes out like a big deal.
She is a stay at home mum and I get that Jimbo wants time with his kids but to work a long day then have to get home do a majority of the cooking, play with the kids (which she doesn’t seem to do) plus bath time and bed time I can imagine he must be fed up with her. She really needs to check herself and put more effort in to (both) her kids and her relationship

Reactions: 10
Jesus woman if you’re going to flog body shop stuff at least wash your face in the morning as a minimum or better still wash it at night so yesterday’s make up isn’t smeared all under your eyes 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She will never leave Jim as she can’t support herself. I expect he’s feeling the strain of supporting the whole family financially and with all the household chores. I must say I’d be quite resentful if my husband didn’t work and did nothing around the house either.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.