Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so strange that she won’t remove the SW from her Insta handle - if she has stopped doing SW then why does she want to still be affiliated to them? She has no link to SW at all, she eats like a lord and promotes nothing to do with weight loss. How many Syns in a portion of swan anyone??
Syn free with the skin and all visible fat removed 🤣🤪🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh what did she say about still having sw in the title? I missed it
That she doesn't know if she's going to take it out or not because she can't think of something different and apparently a lot of people didn't even know what the 'sw' stood for

In other words, she doesn't want to take it out because if people search for accounts with SW in their name, hers will come up still

Reactions: 9
I would never dream of doing my full weekly in Tesco I think it’s so expensive. I go to Aldi for 2 adults and a toddler and spend £50 a week, maybe 60 if I fancy a bottle of wine and some lagers

I do go to Tesco once a week because I use their nappies and I will only eat branston beans 🤣 and sometimes I’ll get stung if I’ve run out of things.. I had a basket full on wed because my hubby did the Aldi weekly and forgot all kinds (does anyone else hate them doing the shopping 🤣) and it was nearly £30!!! I was fuming

I honestly don’t know how they afford this life. Ok jimbo works for a bank doesn’t he? I work for a bank and I am middle management grade and I don’t earn enough to live in a house like that or support my other half. I’ve worked in banking for 10 years and I’m active on linked in as are most financial professionals and I’ve never heard of him. Does anyone know what his actual role is? There is no such thing as ‘bank Managers’ these days
Same, I work in a Bank, have done for 10 years and middle management like you! Wonder if we work together 😂😏 I couldn’t support a family either.

Reactions: 2
I did a bit of stalking and on his Twitter he refers to studying for Cemap which is mortgages??

Oh lawd 😳

ps was this meant for the Emily Walters thread?
Hahaha yes 😂 first time ever posting in the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd done so well haha!
I wondered why no matter how many times I refreshed, it wasn't appearing in Emily's thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did a bit of stalking and on his Twitter he refers to studying for Cemap which is mortgages??
My husband started in the bank and did the Cemap before moving on to a wealth management company and there’s no way he could earn enough to keep them in the lifestyle they have. She gets paid for her crappy ads but not enough for all the joules and crazy amounts of food! They either got a pay off somewhere or have had financial help. Wouldn’t surprise me if the house was actually one of the parents houses and they just rent it off them.

Reactions: 4
As if moped is using kids chopsticks. I’m guessing ginger pubes and Jim use proper ones when they eat a Chinese. Ugh she’s so bloody pretentious!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I know I sound old though haha

Reactions: 18
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I 100% agree with you. I have a 7yo and a 4yo I think they've maybe had take away pizza 3 times max as like birthday treats. Never had a Chinese and take away is a treat for us after they've gone to bed!

Reactions: 8

I wouldn't give young children a take away because of all the salt they use in Chinese and Indian 😳 she had 3 wheeler on Indian banquets when she was like, 2?!

Reactions: 7

I agree with you. Don't think it makes you sound old at all. I'm nearly 30 and never had a Chinese until I was around 13 or 14? I think. Only ever had the occasional mcdonalds.
I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old and they've only ever had the occasional mcdonalds too. Never had anything else. If we have one, we wait until they're in bed

Reactions: 8
Could her face be any more smug in this pic?
Not very discreet when you take a pic and post online of yourself doing it.
Note her telling everyone the Elvie is “a spenny” and then hiding the little ad/product in the corner - spenny for those of us who have to bleeping buy them!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.