Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion, SWfeebs #6 Slimming World called, they want their initials back

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the room there renovating for Vesper. They took a radiator out, but have they put a new one in? (Couldn’t see on today’s stories.) As a kid with an attic bedroom in a draughty old house, that poor kid is going to freeze! Servants quarters for poor first born and golden heir is boobin’ til 15 with Feebs...

Reactions: 5
Now we've got tit content on interiors coming
So the room there renovating for Vesper. They took a radiator out, but have they put a new one in? (Couldn’t see on today’s stories.) As a kid with an attic bedroom in a draughty old house, that poor kid is going to freeze! Servants quarters for poor first born and golden heir is boobin’ til 15 with Feebs...
Poor kid. I don't understand it. Are there not three bedrooms on the first floor? Why all the faff and expense not to mention the upheaval for Vesper.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh here she goes moaning about gender stuff again just buy her the boys underpants then feebs if it really doesn't matter about gender 😄 my little niece is 8 an she always wears boys boxers shorts now as she doesn't like girly knickers 😂

Reactions: 10
duck me, more spending! I’m on the brink of unfollowing this week...moaning about it not being a normal Christmas, decking out multiple new rooms in the house and buying zillions of presents - for herself and the automobiles. Is she aware of how many people are loosing jobs and struggling at the moment? Oh, hang on - she donates her £20 clubcard vouchers, good old Saint Smugnell.😬🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Fucks sake Mick, toys are toys and clothes are clothes. If they like them and they fit let them have it. I have often bought boys clothes for my daughters, one loved lego Batman and Super Mario and the other was TMNT mad, get over yourself woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god someone’s stuck 10p in Micks ear and she’s off again!

You absolutely can buy paw patrol knickers for little girls. My daughter has had loads of pairs. Surprised she’d stoop as low as Disney princess anyway, usually boden and joules only for her isn’t it??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake Mick, toys are toys and clothes are clothes. If they like them and they fit let them have it. I have often bought boys clothes for my daughters, one loved lego Batman and Super Mario and the other was TMNT mad, get over yourself woman!!!
Exactly can just see her now protesting outside the Disney shop for gender neutral pants now can't you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god someone’s stuck 10p in Micks ear and she’s off again!

You absolutely can buy paw patrol knickers for little girls. My daughter has had loads of pairs. Surprised she’d stoop as low as Disney princess anyway, usually boden and joules only for her isn’t it??
Now Vesper isn’t the favourite it’s Primark and Tesco’s!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.