Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, don’t know if it’s been mentioned before, but just had a thought...

Can anyone else see Feebs going down the hypnobirthing teacher route, career wise? She has just the most perfect permanently smug face for it!

Can just see it now ‘hypnobirthingwithfeebs’ £200 a term. Slogan - ‘I had the birth of my dreams and so can you!’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She never fails to piss me off! Not only is her 3 year old atrocious but she’s saying how it’s hit her today how they can’t do the normal Christmas stuff they’d usually do? Well yano what feebs think yourself lucky you’re all safe and healthy (ish on the healthy, talking Covid related not picture of health related), you’ve not lost jobs, you have been able to spend a fortune on your “atrocious” child and been able to spend all your time with them instead of having to work 12/14 hour days without seeing them for days at a time, other parents haven’t had the time/money to be renovating their house spending thousandss. Get a grip you absolute bleeping weapon. You have this habit of woe is me but actually you’re not doing too bad for yourself are you?! I get it’s all relative and she’s entitled to feel how she feels but it’s all such a big joke to her pretending to be so relatable that she just pisses people off instead. P.s your footstools are hideous

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, don’t know if it’s been mentioned before, but just had a thought...

Can anyone else see Feebs going down the hypnobirthing teacher route, career wise? She has just the most perfect permanently smug face for it!

Can just see it now ‘hypnobirthingwithfeebs’ £200 a term. Slogan - ‘I had the birth of my dreams and so can you!’ 🤪
That would mean her working and we know she doesn’t want that!

Reactions: 6
What an awful thing to call vesper ( my children can be nightmares but I wouldn't call them little shits on my page) and to post it on social media 😮 not very Boden mum that feebs 😮😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not quite the earth mother she’d have us believe is she.
Nasty witch

Reactions: 9
You can just see more and more how she is as a parent. Always saying how she's done nothing but shout all day and then calling Vesper all sorts!
She sounds like a right evil parent. Can guarantee she calls Vesper them all to her face too!
Probably throws in the "Why can't you be more like your brother?"

• Sad
Thread suggestion
Mick mick she’s so poor, but has space to give the atrocious one her own floor

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: swfeebs #6 spice rack is walking, moped is being hateful, Mick as usual is smug and ungrateful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion; swfeebs #6 don’t be fooled by the aga that I’ve got I’m still I’m still swfeebs from the block. Used to have a lot now I have a lot more #adbreak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an awful thing to call vesper ( my children can be nightmares but I wouldn't call them little shits on my page) and to post it on social media 😮 not very Boden mum that feebs 😮😐
Literally took the words out my mouth. My kid can be a right pain in the arse but I would never dream of calling her a little tit on insta for the world to see!!!!! Imagine!! My OH would go mad as well

Reactions: 6
Literally took the words out my mouth. My kid can be a right pain in the arse but I would never dream of calling her a little tit on insta for the world to see!!!!! Imagine!! My OH would go mad as well
I know she seems to have it in for her at the moment doesn't she 🤔 it seems to be very much she palms her off on Jim when he's home so she can sit down an just breastfeed golden herbs whilst he deals with vesper .. but as you said they can be nuisances but Christmas time when they are that age is a lovely time to spend doing activities with them she's just a little witch 😏

Reactions: 5
I actually love my 3 year old rearranging the tree and it makes my heart warm when she puts 4 baubles on one branch because I know she'll only do this for a little while. 🤗 I just love it. Bottom half is hers and she can do what she likes, top half is where I have the sentimental ornaments I would rather her not have. I have plenty of time to have a beautiful tree if I want when she's older, now is her time.

Also to expect her to have any self control at 3 years old over a huge sparkly glittery thing in the middle of the room is a bit much to expect...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I actually love my 3 year old rearranging the tree and it makes my heart warm when she puts 4 baubles on one branch because I know she'll only do this for a little while. 🤗 I just love it. Bottom half is hers and she can do what she likes, top half is where I have the sentimental ornaments I would rather her not have. I have plenty of time to have a beautiful tree if I want when she's older, now is her time.

Also to expect her to have any self control at 3 years old over a huge sparkly glittery thing in the middle of the room is a bit much to expect...
Exactly. 😂 My kids decorated the tree so only the bottom half is decorated as they wanted to do it themselves but couldn't reach higher 😂

Reactions: 5
So they’ve shoved Moped into the “draughty dorma” while they all stay together on the floor below. I know they say they’ve boarded it etc but it just feels a bit cruel to me. She’s gone from co sleeping in a Mother Earth way to putting her kid on a different floor all together.

• Sad
So they’ve shoved Moped into the “draughty dorma” while they all stay together on the floor below. I know they say they’ve boarded it etc but it just feels a bit cruel to me. She’s gone from co sleeping in a Mother Earth way to putting her kid on a different floor all together.
Just coming on to say the same. If you’re trying to warm it up why would you think it’s suitable to shove a 3 year old up there on her own.
She’s such a prick isn’t she

Thread suggestion: swfeebs #6 spice rack is walking, moped is being hateful, Mick as usual is smug and ungrateful
This one 😂😂😂😂😂

My 2 year old has already broken 4 baubles this year... 🤷‍♀️ What kids do! Can't believe she called her an atrocious little tit for taking a few baubles off. bleep!

Reactions: 7
Can I just say how bloody quick this thread has gone? It's the highlight of Tattle for me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.