Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, I come on insta for a 3am scroll ‘cos I can’t sleep and it’s like tit city over on Mick’s stories.
We get it, you’re breast feeding, now PUT YOUR BAPS AWAY MICK.

Reactions: 9
Feebs, it doesn’t matter if it’s “current stock” you need proof of purchase. I can imagine her being such a snooty hole.

Reactions: 14
So the receipt was in the car....go back and fetch it then 🤷‍♀️😏🤔 probably trying to be relatable by saying she’s been to primark as I’m sure Boden or Joules would have been fine with it....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, it’s current stock! You could have just picked it up off the rails and gone to a till and asked for a refund! Is she really that thick?!

Reactions: 3
65B17545-D6DC-472F-BE03-26F6246EB2B9.png
“Listen hear you bleeping peasant, this wouldn’t happen in Jojo maman bebe, look. I don’t have time to wash myself let alone get here to return things, do you know who I am, I’m golden tits of Instagram. GET ME YOUR bleeping MANAGER”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s really working hard for that Nando’s discount/gifted/summit for free

Reactions: 9
Feebs, it doesn’t matter if it’s “current stock” you need proof of purchase. I can imagine her being such a snooty hole.
I bet she’s a proper Karen. Making some poor person who earns £8 an hour feel like tit because they won’t exchange whatever hideous camouflage print jumper she wants in the next size up.

Reactions: 13
I bet she’s a proper Karen. Making some poor person who earns £8 an hour feel like tit because they won’t exchange whatever hideous camouflage print jumper she wants in the next size up.
Oh she doesn’t wear Primark. I bet that’s reserved for the kids only!

Reactions: 8
Struggling with debt. Eats out every day.
Finds another first world problem to whinge about. Just take the receipt you twit.

She goes over the 28 day returns, She forgets her receipt... Yet makes out like its all Primark fault 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those bibs look like utter unnecessary gumf sold to gullible wannabe yummy mummy’s. How can Parsley even see his food on there? Or are the family like truffle hogs and can sniff it out?

you can quite clearly tell just from the stories over dinner that old Mick doesn’t have much time for her daughter anymore. Constant moaning and taking the mickey out of her, how sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iv never understood those bibs! Food never looks appealing to the kids being dumped on the bib?! And it doesn’t stop you from needing to clean...because when you take that bib off the food will still need cleaning up 🙄 just feed him in a nappy...🤷🏼‍♀️

Those bibs look like utter unnecessary gumf sold to gullible wannabe yummy mummy’s. How can Parsley even see his food on there? Or are the family like truffle hogs and can sniff it out?

you can quite clearly tell just from the stories over dinner that old Mick doesn’t have much time for her daughter anymore. Constant moaning and taking the mickey out of her, how sad.
Did you see when she said she liked the name Sage for a girl 😭😭😭 Paxo be next! They are just stupid, instead of a wipe and brush down, you'd have to wash and dry yet another bib every meal time.

Oh totally, I think automobile will be the fave anyway because he's a boy. I get that vibe off Jimbo jet, that he could be quite sexist. Hope I'm wrong!

P.s love your profile pic 🤣🤣 I saw the lovely becky the other day on the gram in her pink coat looking like some kind of crack addled care bear hooker 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I thought that too. My child is testing my patience but I wouldn’t act like another one was better just cause they are a baby and not capable of expressing themselves.

And duck off feebs. The issue wasn’t 2 days out of the return date. It was no bleeping receipt.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.