Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post she put up of automobile wearing the bib is so misleading. I didn't see the swipe up so I assumed she got them from the seller directly because she tagged them in the post! She's a crafty smug mare
Automobile!! Howling! 🤣🤣

Smugnall never misses a chance for a swipe up! I was only paying attention because I was thinking of getting them for my little one, but I’ve been “influenced” out of it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys... we have tiger baps.

I repeat, this is a warning - Sunday evening ginger nip slips and breastfeeding update no-one asked for is now live!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I repeat, this is a warning - Sunday evening ginger nip slips and breastfeeding update no-one asked for is now live!
In case we didn’t get it the first 1000 times, loves the sound of her own voice and pictures of her own tits far too much this one!

Reactions: 4

Didn't she say something quite strange before, like it fires up big Jimbo Jet? Maybe she's trying to get her annual rogering from the tight fisted grumpy one?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn't she say something quite strange before, like it fires up big Jimbo Jet? Maybe she's trying to get her annual rogering from the tight fisted grumpy one?
Yeah I think she said he watches her on the baby monitor or something to stare at her boobs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yet again going on about the breastfeeding issue she had feeding Herbie 🙄 even when she's trying to be relatable she still comes across as being smug

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think she said he watches her on the baby monitor or something to stare at her boobs
Jesus that’s a bit creepy! If my husband admitted to that I would ask if he needed checking. He knows when I feed the baby it’s not sexual at all!

Reactions: 7
Well that's a bit of over-sharing right there. I had to unfriend someone on Facebook because I was literally sick of seeing her tits on screen the whole time because she thought she was the next Jesus by 24 hour pumping and donating to a milk bank like some kind of dairy heffer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my god she’s just stated she hasn’t shared as much of her bf journey with herbivore as she did with vesper, because Instagram has changed??

What the ever loving?!? No love I hate followed you then too and you were just as insufferable back then as well!!

What is she fishing for here?? A truck load of ‘oh you’re sooo brave, you fixed my bf problems saint feebs!!’ style comments?

She’s beyond annoying. I breastfed both my kids and I’m proud of it and I have a few photos of me doing it that I keep to myself! Because they’re just for my memories, not to broadcast to the whole internet like exhibitionsist smugnall!!

You wait until we see that bib again. That child was trussed up like a kipper because she can't be arsed to clean up after them. It takes two minutes! Lazy cow. Don't get me started on that wind-break that she seems to have on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god she’s just stated she hasn’t shared as much of her bf journey with herbivore as she did with vesper, because Instagram has changed??

What the ever loving?!? No love I hate followed you then too and you were just as insufferable back then as well!!

What is she fishing for here?? A truck load of ‘oh you’re sooo brave, you fixed my bf problems saint feebs!!’ style comments?

She’s beyond annoying. I breastfed both my kids and I’m proud of it and I have a few photos of me doing it that I keep to myself! Because they’re just for my memories, not to broadcast to the whole internet like exhibitionsist smugnall!!
That's rich coming from her ... SHE'S changed since she became a mum. The smugometer has exploded. She's another one that can't cope with a comment that is anything other than pure arse kissing. The tide is turning on these modern day beggars, liars and attention seekers - bout time too!

By saying that she's basically as good as admitted she's in it for the followers now and to see what she can get. Because if she wasn't, she'd go private and post what she liked. She's trying to win people over so they use her crappy swipe ups. She knows full well she has more chance of getting ads and freebies when she's got an open account. How sad! Get a job mick!

Reactions: 8
This is what happens when you start reading tattle. She’s constantly on the defence, reading every comment that isn’t licking her arse like they are out to get her so she’s so nasty in her replies. She has no idea who’s genuine or not! I feel sorry for her genuine followers with questions or observations and she acts all arsey in her replies.

Reactions: 8
Dear Mick.
You aren’t the only person that breastfed a baby; put your tits away.
Stop being beggy; you’d have more money if you didn’t spend thousands of pounds on clothes and shoes you don’t need.
Stop moaning about not having time to eat or wash; put your phone down and play with your kids instead.
And change your insta handle FOR GODS SAKE! You’re a terrible advert for SW with your pastry/pizza laden feed!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.