Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such bullshit. This might be her way of getting us ready for the next phase of Feebzzzzz: feministafeebs!

So she can go on the beg for some more 'strong girls club' clothes and gender-neutral toys for the kids...

Reactions: 6
It's the lack of spell check for me 🤦🏻‍♀️ how can she be a mummy blogger if she can't type her own kid's names right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s just shattered my eardrums with that godawful voice 😳😳

And moving the camera back and forth isn’t going to wake her? Who cares if her daughter is asleep?

Reactions: 2
Christ I nearly yeeted my phone across the room hearing that blood curdling Yorkshire scream 😩😩 poor vesper.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pinwheels with salmon, pesto, and salsa?! It sounds a disgusting combo. I get using ingredients up but that seems unfair forcing kids to eat something I doubt she will

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Needs to use the salmon up yet doesn't have time to eat fancy things.... yet here she is rolling it into pinwheels and filming it all for her stories LOL ... what happened to them and the children just eating the same things? She's ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 12
Pinwheels with salmon, pesto, and salsa?! It sounds a disgusting combo. I get using ingredients up but that seems unfair forcing kids to eat something I doubt she will
I thought that about the pinwheels... 🤢🤢

Also, isn’t smoked salmon really salty for small children? And twice in one day? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Salty salmon
Salty pesto
Salty pastry
Salty quavsrs (for a baby??! 🤷‍♀️)
I Am sure they've had plenty of pudding too!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have time to eat it but has time to make it in to a pinwheel? Lying witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to hate seeing odd collections on her daughter's weaning plate,like prawns tangerine olives in one sitting,today I see pastry smoked salmon and pesto,I couldn't eat that myself. It's not a clever concoction-so much salty taste. My take on blw is eating as a family the same
Stuff,breakfast lunch and tea,when possible,she's
Making it all very complicated.
It's a tough gig
Anyway and then you've got eyes
Bigger than her belly rolling out the just roll weekly. In the hope they enjoy a spicydish when older? Just no.

Reactions: 5
I bet She didn't want to admit she fed the kids scraps that needed using up from the fridge ... but rather than make do (like she preaches to us!) Mick and Jimbo Jet probably stuffed their fat hamster cheeks full on Indian takeaway or the like again!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's so rude 😐 don't @ me saying turn the lights off and phone off 🙄 well don't post a story at 4am for attention then you idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to block her. I can’t keep on seeing her smug face, hearing her questionable parenting advice and awful eating habits!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.