Phoebe Court #4 Wide hips & crusty nips, I'll tell you where to shove ur money saving tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a comment on this thread about mick constantly moaning about having 2 kids and I cant agree more. I literally dont understand what she expected. She cant be arsed with (I struggle to type this name) vesper. I've got 1 child. It's the hardest thing in the world and that's why I'm never having any more! Did she have (for duck sake) Herbie just to get her titties out on Instagram? Why have you had another kid mate? Quiff off.
Yes having 2 can be hard work but it’s twice as rewarding too believe it or not Feebs. She reminds me of my friend who kept saying “you don’t want 2” when I’d just lost my second baby trying to give child #1 a sibling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
7BC2F8F9-AFC2-47E5-88FA-218E69C1C478.png
Poor Mick is exasperated trying to decide which internet Mummy she should be
Are we earth mother with her magic milk jugs and tuff trays?
Are we BLW expert or are we serving leftover takeaway
Are we scummy mummy that doesn’t have time to clean herself or her home
Or are we “fashion” mummy

Mick, I think you need to choose a lane and stay in it big boy.

Agree with previous posters, stop moaning about having 2 kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have 2 with the same age gap as Mick’s and whilst it was difficult when they were babies it was seriously fun too (I also worked). She’s just gutted she can’t sit and Netflix and eat!

Reactions: 3
What’s with the obsession with moaning about Vesper’s clothes? Surely she buys them for her anyway so she must like them?!

This woman is such a joke. As someone upthread said (sorry can’t find the post), she clearly just had kids to moan about them and as an excuse to get her boobs out 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s so holier than thou. Criticising another parent when she openly mocks her daughter for wanting to dress up and have fun!

The man was in the wrong I just feel like she needs to look at her own parenting before she starts shaming others.

Reactions: 8
Whoever the man was she was moaning about is a bit of a cock but who does she think she is?! She’s the one doing questionable things with her kids (shovelling them full of crap, blatantly taking the piss out of Vesper when she’s dressed up in what she wants I remember the vid a while ago and V just looked like she wanted to cry) she’s in no position to judge others.
I’m in a position to judge others because I’m a judgemental hole yet she claims not to be 🤪🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever the man was she was moaning about is a bit of a cock but who does she think she is?! She’s the one doing questionable things with her kids (shovelling them full of crap, blatantly taking the piss out of Vesper when she’s dressed up in what she wants I remember the vid a while ago and V just looked like she wanted to cry) she’s in no position to judge others.
I’m in a position to judge others because I’m a judgemental hole yet she claims not to be 🤪🤣😂
Bit ridiculous for her to be mocking anyone’s outfits

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe for a second that she walked by a man who said this at all. All for clicks and likes this one - she knows what is going to get engagement (because she sees other influencers post things like this).
She is insufferable

Reactions: 13
Says Mick living it up off her daddy's gifted money and her non-husband bankers wage 🤣 (who she would marry in a heartbeat!) she's also a stay at home mum who doesn't have to work so she doesn't, who moans that she does everything at home with the kids to the point she can't even shower or brush her teeth?? OK mick 👍I bet she's got a (female) cleaner too on the sly.

She's 100% been reading Tattle the last few days, all of her posts have tallied with what has been discussed here!

I don't for a minute believe that man said that. It's not ringing true to me.

Reactions: 13
"can you believe these are only 3 ingredients"
Yes I can when one is a pizza base mix. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

And also, excuse my language but duck off did someone said that too her! Bullllls**t

I bet that was just her way of being 'relatable' getting in the photo of Herbie playing with the toys

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The orange dress is actually really nice on her. The wrap style definitely suits her shape better than the mom jeans

Reactions: 5
Did that man shite say that. What am I on about that man 🤣 he clearly doesn’t exist. I’m nominating this in the ‘didn’t happen of the year awards’ on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry it might be an unpopular opinion but who gives a flying duck what he said anyway even if it is true?! Why concern yourself with someone who happens to be passing you saying girls shouldn’t have muddy boots?! Can’t say I’d be offended or get in a rage about it, how does it effect her in any way, load of crap mick you’re such a liar 🤥

Reactions: 12
The *5 min ad break* makes me cringe !
Pizza base mix ....
Oh yeah for a Ad !

What happened to the ‘best pizza dough mix ever’? Surely you would continue to use your most favourite 2 ingredient dough?

Absolutely nothing wrong with using a packet I haven’t made the dough myself since school. But she literally whines on about her glorious dough once a week and then sells herself for a packet. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry it might be an unpopular opinion but who gives a flying duck what he said anyway even if it is true?! Why concern yourself with someone who happens to be passing you saying girls shouldn’t have muddy boots?! Can’t say I’d be offended or get in a rage about it, how does it effect her in any way, load of crap mick you’re such a liar 🤥
Exactly!! She shouldn't be such a nosy witch eavesdropping on a private convo 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is there just me that would let the dad comment go over my head and can’t see why she’s so worked up?! It’s not like he said it to Vesper. I agree with a previous poster; it probably didn’t even happen.

Is there just me that would let the dad comment go over my head and can’t see why she’s so worked up?! It’s not like he said it to Vesper. I agree with a previous poster; it probably didn’t even happen.
Sorry the previous couple of posts didn’t show until I’d posted so clearly not just me!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.