Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had to go look didn't I after all the comments on here .....

Oh.my.bleeping.god 🤦

Why did I do that 🤮

I'm not a Mum, so have no experience of breastfeeding at all, but I can honestly say that not one of my girlfriends who are and do would EVER have a pic of their gammy nipple like that, let alone post in on social media.
The world's gone bonkers !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely crying at Tracey taking on the smugettes and calling her mick on her page 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, the woman commenting comes across as a right twit. Its ok commenting on here but to take it to her page is out of order. She would 100% not say what she wrote to her face. Whilst I don’t want to see her overstretches nipples (and I’d tell a mate that too) if you don’t like it, come here or to GOMI.

QUOTE="Tarbaby72, post: 2043548, member: 41928"]
Why the duck did I look at her story 🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, the woman commenting comes across as a right twit. Its ok commenting on here but to take it to her page is out of order. She would 100% not say what she wrote to her face. Whilst I don’t want to see her overstretches nipples (and I’d tell a mate that too) if you don’t like it, come here or to GOMI.

QUOTE="Tarbaby72, post: 2043548, member: 41928"]
Why the duck did I look at her story 🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Hang on why is ok to comment on here but not on her page? I don't think any of can take the moral high ground when it comes to saying it to her face! We are Al on hidden profiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hang on why is ok to comment on here but not on her page? I don't think any of can take the moral high ground when it comes to saying it to her face! We are Al on hidden profiles!
[/QUOTE]
I agree.

Reactions: 4
God all her sheep turn my stomach... can they get any further up her moist, freckly arse crack 🙄

I'm sure she's glad she kept her Tesco vouchers seeing as she's too poor to buy nipple guards or cream.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Because this is a forum to discuss pages/people. Why take it to her page? If Phoebe messaged me to ask if I was on here, I’d be fine saying yes. What did the woman gain by going to her page? She could always block her and that way Phoebe’s insta wouldn’t come up on her discover page. Some people have gotten far to comfortable hiding behind a computer screen. I bet if Tracey bumped into Phoebe in the street she’d had nothing to say to her face. Keep it classy!

Reactions: 6
Oh fecking hell that post. The comments .... the photos ... but are we to expect a demo on how to unblock a duct with a vibrator? I wouldn't put it past her. We've seen more photos of her nipples than we have our own and we've seen a midwife giving her having a VE in labour... jesus christ what a woman... a 50 year old woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’m early but new thread title suggestion

Swfeebs #3 she’s thrifty, she’s grifty, she’s actually fifty

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.