Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her poll she put - did you know you could exchange the tesco vouchers for 3 times their value ... over 70% of people said yes🤣 ...you need a new choir to preach to freebs your content is as stale as last weeks bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s doing my head in already about BLW. So I guess one of the main selling points is that you can literally just give them whatever you’re having, so why is she roasting stuff separate? Surely just give him the same as princess Vessie? It shouldn’t be a big deal
I thought this!!! I followed BLW with my youngest, he ate the same as us. If we fancied something overly spicy, takeaway alone etc, he would have the same as my eldest! You dont make separate meals for everyone!

Reactions: 3
Who is she even relating to as a ‘blogger/influencer’? The person that she wants to be (pretends to be) is not the same type of person that she wants to relate to and influence.
If she’s seriously going to do that, she needs to work out her niche. She’s all over the place.
The majority of her followers are people on diets and she isn’t dieting nor is she even living a healthy lifestyle, but is advertising diet jelly.

She whittles away money on designer whatever and crap for the garden, that really she obviously can’t afford and doesn’t absolutely need, because equally she’s also saying she’s up to her ears in debt BUT amongst all that is giving money advice?!!! Wtf!!!!
What baby or child brand thinks, I know who will get my brand out and sell it, an ex diet consultant who can’t even sell that brand to the DIETERS that follow her. Those dieting followers will definitely want a bleeping breast pump or buggy 🤯
She is a walking contradiction.

Do you know what it is. She’s absolutely desperate. She is the epitome of someone who doesn’t have a good catch to them that can hook people in. Mainly because she’s smug, devoid of normal humour and dresses and looks 20 years older than she actually is.
So she is actively clinging to ANYTHING that comes her way, or will try anything that’s popular on other people’s pages. It’s embarrassing.
With her interests and the way she is and I’m not being horrible with this, she would be better honing a market for women that are into pottery, gardens or women’s institute types that want to spend their time doing tit that could be done quicker if you just bought it ready made.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her adverts are so clanging and cringe as they don't fit with her, they come across so unnaturally, for example she actually dresses herself up for them 🤣

Reactions: 8
In the time lapse of Herbert eating tonight did she leave him and go inside for a little while? 😳 He's only just started weaning and surely needs to be watched whilst eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SOMETIMES Feebs people don’t need to see your mashed up nipples ffs 🤢 and I am hugely pro bf but that takes the bleeping biscuit 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That nipple pic.. could have posted a warning.. I'm all for fed is best and of you wanna breast feed then please do, without any judgement but putting a picture of your manky nip on Instagram for the world to see is a little far..🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That nipple pic.. could have posted a warning.. I'm all for fed is best and of you wanna breast feed then please do, without any judgement but putting a picture of your manky nip on Instagram for the world to see is a little far..🤢🤢🤢
Report it!

Jumbo (typo but it fits) has such a vacant face

Reactions: 1
I’ve seeeeen way to much boobage from one women. I don’t think I’ve even seen my own as much as I’ve seen hers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Excuse the tit out of my goddam French but what the duck is that nip pic about?! Nobody, nobody and thrice nobody needs to see that. Honestly proper rancid.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.