Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the SW bashing on some threads here as there are some really decent consultants out there who do things the right way. Despite my user name I’ve lost quite a bit & maintained for 5 years not a mugshot or quark lasagna has ever passed my lips. Accounts like Feebs are a terrible example of consultancy
I loved the plan when it was red and green days and not commercially pushed as it is today with all the instagram morons and spice codes. The good old days when not even an app existed, you had a directory 🤣

Reactions: 6
I loved the plan when it was red and green days and not commercially pushed as it is today with all the instagram morons and spice codes. The good old days when not even an app existed, you had a directory 🤣
bloody seasoning kits, postal syn boxes & planners that’s why despite following plan & losing I’m not an insta hun with the bod of a love islander - obs I wasn’t doing it right 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ma gawwwwwd! When did Mick say this and how did I miss it?!?!
I can’t remember exactly but I think maybe just before Herbie was born. She said it on a q&a! Something like she didn’t do anything specific to help her speak but puts it down to her picking up lots of words from watching tv!

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember exactly but I think maybe just before Herbie was born. She said it on a q&a! Something like she didn’t do anything specific to help her speak but puts it down to her picking up lots of words from watching tv!
Oooh the sneaky mick! She always used to make a big deal about allowing Vessie to watch half an hour. Even when I still sort of liked her I used to roll my eyes🤣🧐

Reactions: 2
The spice code thing is hilarious, I must get sent 2/3 messages a month from those companies asking if they can send me stuff for members - always say no as they all taste the same! I’m not important enough to get my own code they only gave me a generic one 😂

• Haha
The spice code thing is hilarious, I must get sent 2/3 messages a month from those companies asking if they can send me stuff for members - always say no as they all taste the same! I’m not important enough to get my own code they only gave me a generic one 😂
I've never understood the appeal of buying overpriced tiny containers of mixed spice/herb from companies like Spicetice and JD seasonings.

Why don't members just buy their spices /herbs from the supermarket cheaply and mix it together when they need it. They'd save so much money.

If they want a particular combination, they could look at ingredient list on the Spicetice/JD seasonings website to see what they need to mix

Reactions: 5
So for someone who doesn’t believe in focusing on something happening on a specific date because everyone is different, etc... she’s literally counting down to the second until H can officially start weaning! Surely some kids are ready slightly sooner, but more crucially some babies are ready slightly later. Why on this one specific day does Feebs think he will be any more ready than a couple of days before or after?

get ready for all the BLW to be rammed down our throats, people.

Reactions: 9
bloody seasoning kits, postal syn boxes & planners that’s why despite following plan & losing I’m not an insta hun with the bod of a love islander - obs I wasn’t doing it right 🤷‍♀️
Then seasoning kits are bloody awful aswell 😂 jd seasonings for example is rank! I threw what I had left in the bin!

So for someone who doesn’t believe in focusing on something happening on a specific date because everyone is different, etc... she’s literally counting down to the second until H can officially start weaning! Surely some kids are ready slightly sooner, but more crucially some babies are ready slightly later. Why on this one specific day does Feebs think he will be any more ready than a couple of days before or after?

Scientifically nope; 6months (26w) is recommended because of the stomach not being mature enough before then *nurse hat on haha*

And he may not even be interested at that point. However the research shows that it’s safest to start then.

Scientifically nope; 6months (26w) is recommended because of the stomach not being mature enough before then *nurse hat on haha*

And he may not even be interested at that point. However the research shows that it’s safest to start then.
I totally understand that, and followed the guidelines myself with my two. But not to the DAY!

I totally understand that, and followed the guidelines myself with my two. But not to the DAY!
I agree with you completely 😂
It is literally no different to her refusing to count to 40 weeks because they will come when they're ready.
6 months is safest like you said but there are some babies that aren't ready then.

Feebs is absolutely food obsessed and clearly comes from a food obsessed family given that they are all huge. Herbert Herbivore is just another element of the food obsession and a new focus for her. I wonder how many pointless hours of footage will she post of him weaning 🙄 and will he have his own hashtag like Vessie!? And the burning question, how long until he is shovelling leftover Indian takeaway into him!?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Feebs is absolutely food obsessed and clearly comes from a food obsessed family given that they are all huge. Herbert Herbivore is just another element of the food obsession and a new focus for her. I wonder how many pointless hours of footage will she post of him weaning 🙄 and will he have his own hashtag like Vessie!? And the burning question, how long until he is shovelling leftover Indian takeaway into him!?
They are all food obsessed and she’s passing her unhealthy habits on
I look forward to the time lapse videos of Herbie shovelling in samosas for breakfast & all the advice from ginger tits

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Someone's been reading here - another story clarifying that was 'totally tongue in cheek' 😉😂 she's really trying to make being a mummy blogger happen, isn't she?

Someone's been reading here - another story clarifying that was 'totally tongue in cheek' 😉😂 she's really trying to make being a mummy blogger happen, isn't she?
Edited to say didn't see the post above!

Why does she need to read the book again when she’s literally done it all before with V?!

My little one is just a bit younger than V and I genuinely used to wonder if I was doing something wrong because she ate minuscule portions in comparison...now I know my way was absolutely fine!!

Reactions: 10
If you’re caught short on a walk behind a tree or whatever but unsupervised in your front garden where random strangers could be walking by....

She literally stripped off & wee’d on the doorstep !! I don’t think I’d be flaunting that on my Instagram to be honest !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.