Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh who takes a photo of their child peeing and posting it on social media😐 that’s awful! The caption as well - using your child to make a joke is not ok. Absolute idiot.

Throughout lockdown we have started biting the bullet and going longer walks with our son (we toilet trained him not long before lockdown) and when we’re out and he needs a pee I wouldn’t dream of taking a picture of him, it would be a ‘let’s take him somewhere as discreet as possible and hide him’ while he does a quick pee

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve reported the photo of Vesper having a wee, it’s totally inappropriate. Nevermind the fact she has a public profile with 100k followers. I’d be disgusted if I knew my mum had posted a photo of me as a young child having a wee for 100k strangers to see!

Reactions: 8
We are potting training and haven’t had to get but u anticipate a quick run behind a bush or tree for my son with me or his Dad.
I can imagine texting my mum about it later or mentioning it to my sister but who stops to take a pic !
I purposely close the door when we used to go in public places etc even with a nappy on and say ‘private’

can you imagine poor little toddler thinking it’s normal not just for people to stand and stare at her going to the loo but filming/papping it. Gross.

Reactions: 7
can you imagine poor little toddler thinking it’s normal not just for people to stand and stare at her going to the loo but filming/papping it. Gross.
This is such a valid point. I know someone who works for the police in the prevention of child abuse and the majority of the children never say anything because nobody ever taught them it was wrong. Her normalising taking pictures or videoing while Vesper is doing stuff like that just isn’t right

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I also reported. She should be bleeping disgusted with herself. Is there nothing that child can do in private? Eat? Play? Piss?

what is Jim even thinking when she’s stood there posting pictures of their child on the gram? my husband would rightfully smash my phone if I shared an image like that of our daughter.

Feebs, you’re a twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
well done everyone who reported it. I hope people rightfully told her off on Instagram too. I take the piss out of her and I am quite flippant in my comments, but I am/was genuinely disgusted at her doing that to her toddler daughter. The pair of them need to have a hard look at themselves!

Reactions: 7
The post is still there if you have reported it you automatically get it deleted so you can't view it again
What a cop out by Instagram. I wonder if there will be a salty, bitchy post by Mick later defending her right to post whatever she wants

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I can still see it as can the rest of the world.
Who even would think to post that. That goes beyond the embarrassing naked bath photo to get out on your 18th birthday. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was just coming in to say about the size of the clothes, including knickers in a 4-5. The child is 2.5!! I know we shouldnt label children but she is really quite over weight and the fact she needs clothes for a 4-5 year old signals this even more!!
I don’t think we should comment on V being overweight, I don’t think she is at all, but she will be if they carry on feeding her like they do. But then her parents both are so she has no hope bless her. My niece is 2 and I just had to buy her 3-4 because she’s so tall. However we definitely don’t need to see tits, from Feebs or Jim

Reactions: 2
Instagram take so long to do anything though. You usually get a "We can see this post has already been deleted" when it's in their stories!

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get the ‘new breed’ of insta mums. It’s like who can be the slummiest. Her latest post is saying she forgot to brush her teeth and only took her makeup off the night before. My two are the same age difference as her two. My husband worked away a lot and my youngest had silent reflux, it was hard work but you know what you get up a little bit earlier, sort yourself out or put the baby in a bouncer and put the bouncer in the bathroom with you whilst you shower/brush your teeth. Her husband was at home, let him watch his children whilst you brush your teeth. Some days you do have it a bit tough and can’t be arsed getting up 15 mins earlier so you chuck what’s on your bedroom floor and brush your teeth with the baby on your hip and rock a messy bun that’s full of dry shampoo and can double as a birds nest but that’s not everyday and if it is everyday then maybe have a look at what’s going on and what you can do to get a bit more of a routine and keep up basic levels of hygiene. Instead of putting out trays of toys of posting a million stories, put the phone down and get a grip of what’s happening in your real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her preloved clothes she is now selling. Why on earth would you sell nightwear or swim wear. Vile

Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind is going to pay 7 quid for a second hand nightie from Asda. Brand new they can't cost much more than that can they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.