Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she bother with the homemade slime/play-doh/whatever old crap she knocked up today only to openly admit vesper isn’t bothered about playing with it?!

It’s an insane amount of effort even if the kid did want to play with it. I think if I went to all that fuss and my kid wasn’t arsed I’d lob the truff tray across that football pitch sized garden.

But then I am slightly mentally unstable 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this- I’m an early years teacher - after secondary school training- I just let my kids be. We have meaningful conversations, then I’m like , go and do on your own!!!! Too much helicopter parenting !

Reactions: 2
Exactly this- I’m an early years teacher - after secondary school training- I just let my kids be. We have meaningful conversations, then I’m like , go and do on your own!!!! Too much helicopter parenting !
And it's not even for the benefit of Vesper really, it's to look good online. It amused me so much when she said Vesper is going to freak when she's in Butlins to see Mr Tumble... so much for her not watching tv eh! She wouldn't even know who he was unless she was watching it all the time. She's so full of crap!

Reactions: 6
And it's not even for the benefit of Vesper really, it's to look good online. It amused me so much when she said Vesper is going to freak when she's in Butlins to see Mr Tumble... so much for her not watching tv eh! She wouldn't even know who he was unless she was watching it all the time. She's so full of crap!
And that she learnt most of her speech from watching tv 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she bother with the homemade slime/play-doh/whatever old crap she knocked up today only to openly admit vesper isn’t bothered about playing with it?!

It’s an insane amount of effort even if the kid did want to play with it. I think if I went to all that fuss and my kid wasn’t arsed I’d lob the truff tray across that football pitch sized garden.

But then I am slightly mentally unstable 🤷‍♀️
If she put as much effort into cooking balanced meals for her family as she does trying to look like the perfect mother for the gram I’d have a little more respect
What the hell was that breakfast 🤮
Jim looking more toad like as lockdown goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she put as much effort into cooking balanced meals for her family as she does trying to look like the perfect mother for the gram I’d have a little more respect
What the hell was that breakfast 🤮
Jim looking more toad like as lockdown goes on
Toad got me 😂😂😂

Giving advice out like she created breastfeeding 😐 yes you breastfeed we know you do get over it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else get annoyed by the constant names used other than his actual name? "Babe, babes, little man"
"The Babe" is the one that gets me all the time 😂 don't know why it annoys me haha

• Haha
Just had a nosey at her insta as I unfollowed a while ago. Wow. Her and Jim have put on some timber haven't they. (I'm not thin myself but I'm not a slimming world consultant getting paid to help aid people's weight loss 🙄) it's quite laughable she's still got the slimming world in her name. Personally i think they shouldnt be allowed a consultant job whilst being so overweight themselves!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a nosey at her insta as I unfollowed a while ago. Wow. Her and Jim have put on some timber haven't they. (I'm not thin myself but I'm not a slimming world consultant getting paid to help aid people's weight loss 🙄) it's quite laughable she's still got the slimming world in her name. Personally i think they shouldnt be allowed a consultant job whilst being so overweight themselves!
If you notice, almost every single sw consultant does that, they end up gaining back what they have lost, it's not a sustainable plan and its boring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you notice, almost every single sw consultant does that, they end up gaining back what they have lost, it's not a sustainable plan and its boring
And the ones that don't gain it back have eating disorders or at the very least disordered, unhealthy habits.

I can’t believe she hasn’t treated us to herbie’s birth story yet. She used to spout vespers on a weekly basis without any prompting at all - what’s taking her so long?!

Her smug-o-meter must be absolutely bursting not having told it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she hasn’t treated us to herbie’s birth story yet. She used to spout vespers on a weekly basis without any prompting at all - what’s taking her so long?!

Her smug-o-meter must be absolutely bursting not having told it yet.
I’m on the edge of my seat here...bet she just breathed and out he popped, then they were all on the sofa 5 mins later having snuggles, even Jim without his top on 🤣
Can’t wait for the....’So loads of you have been asking me to share my birth story..’ oh do duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it was actually Jim that gave birth, he’s having trouble losing the baby weight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.