Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
So her son can't sit up himself but she's started weaning? Pretty sure that's one of the key things for them being ready?
I didn't think it looked like he was sitting up himself either. Haven't seen any photos from her of him sitting up playing or anything also

Reactions: 1

Mammyof1

The thing i don’t get with them is they’re quite obvs comfortable money wise, so why did she take Vesper out of nursery?! I know it doesn’t actually matter in the current climate now, but I just found it a bit odd, as if Coronavirus hadn’t kicked off surely a couple of mornings or whatever she was in, would have given her some one on one time with the little lad. I just found that a bit odd to make out it was financial when clearly they aren’t doing as bad as she weirdly makes out?!
Isn’t it like half an hour drive away? Or am I imagining she said that 🤔🤔

Good on you! I had my little boy just over 2 years ago, also had a high BMI, was told throughout that I’d probably end up with an epidural and a section so was sent to necessary consultancy meetings etc. I followed hypnobirthing because I was genuinely terrified of giving birth and after about 25 weeks I decided enough was enough and I was going to give birth how I wanted to (no induction, drug free, minimal intervention etc) and that’s exactly what I got! Stick up for yourself and don’t let them tell you what ‘statistically’ will happen during your labour x
Thank you! My aim is to go into labour naturally and have an intervention-free vaginal birth, either in the midwife unit or, ideally, at home. But if I’m told my baby is in distress or my life is in danger then obviously that goes out of the window and I will do what’s safest for me and my baby! There’s a huge difference between advocating for yourself and what you feel is best for you in the face of ‘hospital policy’ when all is well, and wilfully ignoring medical advice when something is, or could be, wrong. I’m sure if Feebs had been told at any point that her baby’s life was at risk she’d have been off for an induction or c section like a shot! She certainly wasn’t worried about sharing that she’d had an ECV. So yeah, I don’t have any issue with how she’s chosen to approach her own pregnancies and births and feeding options, what I do find frustrating is the constant shoving it down the throats of people who may not have those options or even want them to start with.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
So someone is kind enough to recommend a toy for Vesper because she couldnt be bothered to do the research herself. Then she shares a link for said toy ... an affiliated link to make money off someone else's suggestion.... she has reached a new low
Bet no one actually recommended it. Otherwise how could she be an affiliate without someone exchanging affiliate status for product review?

Mum123

VIP Member
Guys, help me out please! Iv been searching for this house on right move using all the info on the comments, why can’t I find it. Someone please give me more details I’m far too nosy to let this go now, I need to see it!

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Instagram take so long to do anything though. You usually get a "We can see this post has already been deleted" when it's in their stories!

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I'm sure when I first started following her, along with her SW job, she worked for the family business...I can't recall what it was though?

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
bloody seasoning kits, postal syn boxes & planners that’s why despite following plan & losing I’m not an insta hun with the bod of a love islander - obs I wasn’t doing it right 🤷‍♀️
Then seasoning kits are bloody awful aswell 😂 jd seasonings for example is rank! I threw what I had left in the bin!