Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I work in the pancake house. We do a breakfast stack that has spinach added to normal pancakes, I love them but then they're topped with like red onion, more spinach, feta cheese, balsamic glaze....oh how I miss them lol
I'm drooling reading that 😄😍

Reactions: 1

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Can I just say, my daughter is 6 and a half and she currently wears clothes for ages 8-9. She’s the leanest thing around, all legs and just generally physically bigger than most kids her age. I would drop kick anyone that passed judgment on what age clothes she wears.

passing judgment because your child is sized differently, is very poor and quite frankly shocking if you really do have kids of your own.

yes she generally feeds her kid big portions. No that does not mean you can comment on her child’s clothes size.
I don’t have kids; I wasn’t commenting on vespers size, I was commenting on her “omg these are too small”. Yes, of course they would be when you feed a child adult portions.
Vesper is cute as hell. Feebs is an idiot.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone remembers or if I’ve imagined this, but pre-Herbie, Feebs mentioned that she was “super excited to do her first big giveaway/comp and she had loads of brands that had collaborated/send stuff” (I’m paraphrasing, but I’m sure it was something along those lines...I paid attention because I was also about to have a baby and am a sucker for a giveaway.) Fast-forward and there’s a giveaway for those Perspex shapes and THATS IT...no multiple brands, but there are several #ad items for old Herbert...
Am I the only person who remembers this, and am I also the only person who thinks that maybe she liked the items too much to give away??
Ooooh someone needs to pull angry kid up on this one!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see when she announces it (as we know she reads here!)
Do you know if you're allowed to work with/promote other companies if you're contracted with SW? As that's the reason fopperbollox gave for leaving 🤔 I did wonder what was going on when freebs started with all the ads

Albs

To be fair i have the same bouncy castle can get them for about £60 & its really not as big as it looks.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I know a bank manager and they earn nothing like near 6 figures! I think it’s about 35-40k, so still a fantastic wage! Of course this will depend on which bank you work for, size of branch etc.

Does one day a week at SW really earn 20-30k a year?!

I think he just doesn’t support the silly IG, being a bank manager he is probably more cautious and careful with his spending, likes to have an emergency fund etc rather than blow it all on spices, wax melts and overpriced chocolate!
I agree, bank managers are normally around 40k.

She runs a meeting every day I believe or almost every day but still wouldn't be that much! Nowhere near!

Stimpii

VIP Member
Wonder what the name change will be?

I don’t think she’s put all her weight back one. When she posts her bra pictures she’s not massively flabby like before.
I agree. She doesn’t look like the before pic. Obvs nowhere near her lowest. But at least now she isn’t promoting SW & making money from it when she clearly doesn’t follow it.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Not to defend her BUT bra-wise if you're big chested and breastfeeding it's really really difficult to find a decent supportive bra, you're not meant to wear underwired so they're all horrible granny bra's. Like a toothpick tranna hold up a house 😂
Well don't jump around in an advert for all the world to see then!!

Mumoftoomany

I went and watched and when she said do a twirl vesper face was heartbreaking.

However did vesper say mama dont when watching the pirate show? She then ignored mick when she called her name.

• Sad

Instagram Sham

I see all these ideas on these mum sites on social media etc an I'm like oo that would be a good idea then I look at the ingredients an I'm like fuck it I'll buy some playdoh 😐😂😂😂
It’s probably more cost effective to buy it ready made.... especially considering next time she makes it for Instagram content she will need a different colour dye, glitter and fragrance (gotta milk the swipe ups to sell to the sheep 😂)