Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
She is the least convincing person on Instagram. As if she shaves. She doesn’t brush her fucking teeth or take off yesterday’s make up. She’s the rankest of the rank.

When the kids are grown up will she think selling their childhoods to Instagram was worth it? Just so she could buy shit at B&M to move from box to box, shove in a cupboard and then the loft and then clear out to the tip.
Any self respecting mother would not subject their kids to public ridicule by posting their life on social media.

Reactions: 1

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Please share the best ones!
Sarah burke,iv mentioned it here loads of times, we're on thread 106 she's the gift that keeps on giving she's always trending on tattle. I'm also a fan of the Rebecca lamb threads and twins and me Julie Haynes

Reactions: 1

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I don't follow her I'll have to look her up if she's another shit show.

This thread is a lot quieter now. The early days were hilarious when she was in her loud and smug era. She doesn't post as much now she's a working mama 🙄
She makes feebs look like Mary poppins

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She said this morning she was off to her second job and has lost count of how many jobs she has. I thought she just had one part time one?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think it must be different in Scotland because to the main, you go to the school that’s closest to your home 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s always individual cases where people want to go to X school because it’s closer to a grandparent or whatever but there doesn’t seem to be the same issues here