Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as Mick, and my job involves me being on my feet all day. I’ve never needed to moisturise my feet ever 🥴 Why are hers so bad.

Reactions: 5
Her feet crack more than an egg 😑 whose feet crack so badly 🤷‍♀️ it’s not like she does anything strenuous to even have a reason

Reactions: 3
I’m on my feet all day, am overweight and either bare foot or flip flops- my feet have never looked this bad. She needs a check for diabetes, and soon.

Reactions: 8
I don’t even think it’s a health issue, more hygiene. She’s always in sandals, how often does she really wash/scrub the grime off of her feet?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she was so grotty when she was slim or if she took better care of herself. She seems to just be so unhealthy and minging in all aspects and it’s not like she’s too busy to have a wash is it. I dread to think what she smells like.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even think it’s a health issue, more hygiene. She’s always in sandals, how often does she really wash/scrub the grime off of her feet?
I think this too. I know somebody else with feet like hers and she only showers once every week or 2

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bit deep for a Friday morning but her unhappiness leaks out her in the form of self neglect, poor eating habits and outbursts of rage/overwhelm.

Reactions: 15
Jeeze how long and how many stories did it take for her to say she’s got loads of jobs to do but cba to do any of them? She could have crossed 80% off her “list” in the time it took to do them stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg her stories today!! The overwhelm.... ffs overwhelm because you are going on holiday. Have time to attend school PTA stuff and have a relationship with the school/school mum friends and afford to re-decorate a room. Get a grip grot bags.

Reactions: 12
All the ‘influencers’ are seriously delusional to what being overwhelmed truly is!

Reactions: 9
Imagine if she had an actual job. I cannot get my head around how useless this ginger flump is. She will be beside herself when she experiences the menopause symptoms that are surely heading her way!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just had a year off work, I'm a single mum and not ONCE have I thought wow I'm so busy I'm overwhelmed or can't cope.
If you don't work you've got all the time in the world, that is a pissin fact, I don't know how anyone can watch this woman and take her seriously.
She's so offensive, I don't know how she dare sit there and say the things she does, she's an absolute joke.

I've said it before and I'll say it again this one would be lying dead if she had to deal with half the stuff most of us do. I've 4 kids and a full time job and I'm not on the gram complaining to strangers about overwhelm. She hasn't a clue how lucky she has it the big lump

I can’t agree more with what you guys are saying. SHE DOES duck ALL. How can she be overwhelmed. Lazy twit

Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again this one would be lying dead if she had to deal with half the stuff most of us do. I've 4 kids and a full time job and I'm not on the gram complaining to strangers about overwhelm. She hasn't a clue how lucky she has it the big lump
She is honestly laughable. I was cringing to death watching those stories. Do a week in my shoes you big ginger freckle… student nurse doing 48 hour weeks at the moment, then bank shifts on my days off, with 2 little girls aged 4 and 7, a husband with ADHD who works shifts, etc etc etc 🫠 I don’t whinge like this - I just get on with it, but I’d have good reason to say I’m overwhelmed 🤣

She is unreal. Doesn’t work. Throws out a few blinky ads every now and again. How is Gymondo going actually Feebs? 😏

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.