Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept that holiday quiet
she will have only just booked it. No way would she have not mentioned it or took the opportunity to aff/swipe up all the holiday crap she buys before now. I’m sure she’s mentioned previously that they book holidays last minute.

Reactions: 2
she will have only just booked it. No way would she have not mentioned it or took the opportunity to aff/swipe up all the holiday crap she buys before now. I’m sure she’s mentioned previously that they book holidays last minute.
Funny how she just happens to suddenly get loads of holiday questions so she can announce she's booked a holiday 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to constantly pose with her mouth hanging open? What does she think she looks like?

The swimming costume is quite flattering, I am referring only to the gormless, toothless-looking grin.

Why does she do that? I'd cringe to death.

Reactions: 9
“Don’t forget to hit save”
Is she taking the piss?! This sort of meal is a freezer grab when you haven’t got time to actually cook surely? Don’t get me wrong my kids are no stranger to a bit of freezer tapas but mainly when we’ve been working all day…..an actual job…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s definitely an air of desperation to her posts at the moment. Digging up old pics of food and begging for likes and saves. She’s deffo on a mission to avoid having to slum it in the real world of work. Can’t wait to see how this pans out.

Reactions: 9
How can she make a piece of chicken look burnt but also severely undercooked at the same time?
I'd rather take cooking lessons from Jeffrey Dahmer than get 'food inspiration ' from our Feebs.
The wedges as well look both raw and burnt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mick's "work" is the reason they can live in the lifestyle they are accustomed to don't forget!

Thank god for her ugly swimsuit and brown sperm eyebrow pics, they wouldn't be going on holiday otherwise 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those ‘meals’ look like what I feed my kids when I am emptying my freezer !!!
---
Same! Why does she make out like she invented the wheel when it comes to making her kids tea. Those picky teas are a joke when her & Jim are eating a 4 person hello fresh!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hope she ends up getting sued by Vesper in 20 years for the emotional damage of having her childhood broadcast to the world WITHOUT her permission

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.