Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those XXL leggings are listed as a size 24 to 26! Not a 22. It didn't seem that long ago that she was saying she was a size 18.

Reactions: 4
Tbf I thought she'd have a much bigger gunt going by the size of her and where she gains weight. This makes me think she had a tummy tuck on the sly years ago
I do think it really depends. I carry most of my weight on my stomach where as my sister has almost a flat stomach yet we're the same clothes size

I do think it really depends. I carry most of my weight on my stomach where as my sister has almost a flat stomach yet we're the same clothes size
Has your sister had children as well? It makes me wonder because she's got her chicken bollock on her thigh and then not much around her stomach. She was about 8 stone overweight before, and didn't seem to have any loose skin either

Reactions: 4
Has your sister had children as well? It makes me wonder because she's got her chicken bollock on her thigh and then not much around her stomach. She was about 8 stone overweight before, and didn't seem to have any loose skin either
Good point actually, I have, sister hasn't

Reactions: 2
No way has she had a TT, those things hold up really well and you shouldn’t get an overhang like hers after one. Those leggings supposedly ‘suck you in’ and she’s probably breathing in as well!

Ooooh Feebs is proper feeling herself today, isn’t she? 💁‍♀️ Can we see your birth certificate please?
E1F782CB-AD6E-4539-A0D2-8B08D4E0B36C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s aff linking like billio this morning and even The Body Shop stuff has reappeared- wonder if she’s tried to convince Jumbo that she can make a living out of Insta. Perish the though that she might have to get a real job.

Reactions: 5
No way has she had a TT, those things hold up really well and you shouldn’t get an overhang like hers after one. Those leggings supposedly ‘suck you in’ and she’s probably breathing in as well!
For her size though, and her previous size, I don't think she's got a big overhang/apron? I've seen much worse on people who haven't had children and weren't as big as her, who then went on to lose a lot of weight

When you gain fat back after these ops, it tends to go elsewhere. I'm wondering if that's why we see the chicken bollock 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is asking her about her eyebrows?!? 😂😮 she has some of the worst “eyebrows” I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those XXL leggings are listed as a size 24 to 26! Not a 22. It didn't seem that long ago that she was saying she was a size 18.
It didn’t seem that long ago she was saying she was a size 8/10 !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It is so desperately obvious that she's sending herself these questions. Like duck has someone asked her about holidays when she spends a week in a musty grotty tent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck asks her these questions?! She’s been away with the kids once and all of sudden people think she’s the expert in what to take. Ad incoming or on the beg 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think I would do the opposite to any advice she offers.

Also if I think I need a knife for my kid I google it, not ask the smuggest person on Instagram where they got their smug kids one from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🚨Holiday content coming soon 🚨 Will she film Vesper almost drowning again. Will we get a bikini fashion reel.

Can’t wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.