Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diet's going great. I'm absolutely loving it. Pad Thai for ten.

Oh and next time she does an ad for My Little Pony I'm bleeping calling her up on it. Crumpet faced bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone noticed she's shared a fair few passive aggressive posts about dads looking after kids in the past week? Trouble between her and Jimbo?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she do an ad for family meal times last week? Poor kids eating crappy soup & left over takeaway garlic bread (hello food poisoning)

All the tat & money she wastes & she moans (to 90k strangers online) about hating her kid wanting to spend their own pocket money!

I think she does it to seem relatable, hating your kids isn’t relatable Feebs!!

Reactions: 13
Considering she was losing weight last week and showing everything she's been eating, she didn't mention the takeaway that included that garlic bread. Not like old feebs to have leftovers so must have been a massive order!

Reactions: 15
Considering she was losing weight last week and showing everything she's been eating, she didn't mention the takeaway that included that garlic bread. Not like old feebs to have leftovers so must have been a massive order!
Didn't she have that parmo the other night? So it seems like just off camera from the photo she posted of it was an entire garlic pizza bread... and what else? 🤔

Reactions: 5
It really bothers me that they don't sit down to eat as a family! Although would anyone else be surprised if she eats with the kids and then again with Jimbo later :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like Vesper is putting her foot down and telling Mick she doesn't want her hot dogs in a flask anymore. Poor sod has tortelloni in a flask now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For someone who spends an obscene amount of money on hello fresh, Tesco, takeaways you'd think she would just buy the kids a hotdog at flamingo land ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine being this pissed off and angsty because your daughter wants to buy a toy, a perfectly normal thing to do?! She’s such a nasty old ginger bleep
How can she even say this and not realise how ironic she’s being. She is the queen of waste and buying tat and she’s not 5 years old! There’s nothing wrong with a child of that age being drawn to plastic crap. It’s bright and bold and that’s why they make it like that because kids brains are wired that way.
She has a lot of anger and control issues doesn’t she. She dresses like a cabbage patch doll and Jim tells her he doesn’t find it attractive but that doesn’t stop her, so why does she have to hate what her kids like so much and control that. Jim likely feels exactly like she does with the kids, every time she’s pulling out mr tumbles clown outfit or dungarees out the wardrobe and blobbing about.
Poor vesper ☹ It absolutely rips at my heart when I see a photo like that where there’s clearly a child so excited to be amongst all those toys and getting to choose something to take home. And crabbit patch doll is stood behind her bullying her bleeping child on the internet. She doesn’t deserve kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Agreed she's already plastering her kids all over the internet without their consent, and top of that publicly shaming them/demeaning them. I think it's shocking really and I think the same about friends posting pictures of their kids everyday all over facebook. They can't consent to it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't get it, do people cook different food to their children and eat at different times? I'd understand if Jim was a shift worker getting home really late, but he works 9-5 so wtf?? We always sit down together as a family, chat about our day, involve my son, it encourages him to eat, it's a lovely bonding family time plus... duck cooking 2 different different dinners every night?!
You know Pheebs, for any other mum, seeing their kids excited and happy faces with their little toys they just bough with their own little money would bring nothing but joy and happiness...but all you see is the negatives, and you feel rage and anger, what is wrong with you??
She also clearly doesn’t care about her energy bill because she’s effectively cooking double the amount of times she needs to

Reactions: 11
There’s 100% trouble in Tumble towers. Jim is away too much (boning Alan 🍆 💦) and her rage must be to do with it. I think the house is all
paid for by him, hence why he won’t marry her so when he leaves he gets it all.
Herbie is definitely reincarnated from an 86 year old man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It may be tat to an almost 40 year old woman , but it’s not tat to 5 and 2 year old kids ! And why is everything such a song and dance ?! Every little thing is turned into a drama ! Christ knows what she will be like in 10 years time when the kids are teenagers and making up their own rules 🙄! Can u also imagine what she will be like when Vespa starts her periods ? Phoebe will have a whole post devoted to Vespa but making it all about her self and how she “can’t cope “ .. some people would give their right arm to have her life !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.