Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being this pissed off and angsty because your daughter wants to buy a toy, a perfectly normal thing to do?! She’s such a nasty old ginger bleep
She doesn't mind so much if it's My Little Pony tat and she's getting paid for it, eh Feebs? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What did SHE choose plastic tit? How about golden boy ?? His is still plastic tit also 🙄 she hates V doesn’t she ! And why is she always eating so late when she doesn’t have a job and stays at home all day the lazy cow

Reactions: 22
‘Not every tea needs to be a homemade masterpiece’

no bleeping tit, the kids get trash and the grown ups get double portions of actual meals. #yougotthismama 🙄

Reactions: 22
Came on to say that the kids seem to eat leftover freezer food and her and Jim have a proper freshly cooked dinner every night.

Reactions: 19
What a miserable old cow! There’s a lot of crap in toy shops I know, but she sucks the joy out of everything. I bet her kids were so happy in the toy shop spending their money from their Grandad. Why can’t she just be happy for them.

Reactions: 17
Cheek of it considering all the tat she seems to constantly be flinging/sorting/"organising"

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand why she would share these things. She just comes across as horrible. Her whole mindset is so negative and controlling. All that will lead to is rebellion. Why not see it as a learning opportunity about money and picking something in a budget. Or just don’t take them to a toy shop if it’s that much of an issue.

Reactions: 13
So she gets a homemade meal…..kids get leftover takeaway garlic bread and soup.

Kids are taken to a toy shop where it’s all marketed to appeal to kids and she moans when it appeals to kids?! Don’t take them in a toy shop you stupid ginger bleep. Remember this though when you’re paid to advertise my little pony crap….

Reactions: 21
Imagine being this pissed off and angsty because your daughter wants to buy a toy, a perfectly normal thing to do?! She’s such a nasty old ginger bleep
Listen you big Tudor monstrosity, if she wants to spend HER pocket money on something that makes HER happy then let her do it.

Fungal twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow !!! Kids left over freezer food and they get a fresh home cook meal!! You couldn’t make it up 🙈

Reactions: 11
We had the HF meal this week and for 2 people you get a little sachet of peanuts. They've got a whole bag so definitely for 4! I think HF portions are decent too. Not massive but fine for a normal tea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She shouldn't have had kids, she cleary hates them. Imagine being pissed off watching your small child get excited spending her money on toys because shes not choosing what you want her too 😒 poor V having that misrable tudor as your mother! Honestly she rages me, and dont even get me started on the dinner she feeds them, compared to hers and jimnob! Poor kids. Shes a good influencer tho as shes influenced me not to look to her as a role model to raising children, basically what ever feebs does and says, do the opposite.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't get it, do people cook different food to their children and eat at different times? I'd understand if Jim was a shift worker getting home really late, but he works 9-5 so wtf?? We always sit down together as a family, chat about our day, involve my son, it encourages him to eat, it's a lovely bonding family time plus... duck cooking 2 different different dinners every night?!
You know Pheebs, for any other mum, seeing their kids excited and happy faces with their little toys they just bough with their own little money would bring nothing but joy and happiness...but all you see is the negatives, and you feel rage and anger, what is wrong with you??

Reactions: 17
That's not a hello fresh recipe, it's a simply cook so she would've only got the little spice pots then you add the other ingredients yourself. They're actually really good!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.