Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, he's only a little kid! It's not his fault his mother plasters him all over social media.

And this is why 'influencers' shouldn't post everything about their children. They don't have their consent (how could they) to share their entire lives with the public. It's such poor parenting.
This is it isn't it. I couldn't be an influencer because it's not a real job, but if I was I would MAYBE be able to handle people talking tit about me, but to see people saying horrible things about my child?? And being okay with it because they bring in the money??? Naaaah no chance. The moment someone mentioned my child that would be it for me (I mean I would never exploit them like these idiots do but you get my point). They love to pretend they are the victim of 'abuse' by 'trolls' but they can't face up to the fact that they are the one putting their innocent children up for it, willingly. It's absolutely devastating to think about, these children are going to grow up and read all these horrible things about themselves and know their parents did nothing to protect them 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I being thick or what? It’s really bugging me so had to come her to ask. The written Toby Carvery gift card… what is that weird sign/letter/symbol between the words “meantime” and “have”???
I'm so picky and triggered by the fact she's written altogether instead of all together. She's getting paid for this and can't even be bothered getting it right!

Reactions: 6
Guarantee there is no friend moving away, and once the photo was done she drove herself down to Toby Carvery bagging the closest table to the carvery. Bet the fucker stayed there for lunch and dinner. Probably did her all inclusive trick and bought a ziplock bag with her too so that Garlic Salt and Buggy Board can have a stuffing and vegetables "pack up" today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is it isn't it. I couldn't be an influencer because it's not a real job, but if I was I would MAYBE be able to handle people talking tit about me, but to see people saying horrible things about my child?? And being okay with it because they bring in the money??? Naaaah no chance. The moment someone mentioned my child that would be it for me (I mean I would never exploit them like these idiots do but you get my point). They love to pretend they are the victim of 'abuse' by 'trolls' but they can't face up to the fact that they are the one putting their innocent children up for it, willingly. It's absolutely devastating to think about, these children are going to grow up and read all these horrible things about themselves and know their parents did nothing to protect them 😔
I totally agree with you. I didn't mean to slag the little fellow off, I just meant he doesn't look like a 2 year old, can't put my finger on why. V looks like a 5 year old but I don't look at him and see a toddler. You're spot on of course. These people don't care what's being said about their kids on line as long as the money is coming in and it's totally wrong.

Reactions: 4
That tea looks awful, hate it when people mix beans into things 🤮

NO WAY she’s ever eaten at Toby Carvery, too common, they don’t serve swan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum puts baked beans in her lasagne sometimes (if she has some "leftover in the fridge"). Effing disgusting :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Garlic salt fully looks like if you put a suit on him, he could be a 48 year old IT engineer called Graham 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually feel sorry for her kids if a walk/jump in the puddles/explore is a one off for them. Isn’t this just a normal thing to do with kids?! She thinks she’s invented the wheel

I actually feel sorry for her kids if a walk/jump in the puddles/explore is a one off for them. Isn’t this just a normal thing to do with kids?! She thinks she’s invented the wheel
Wait so you went for a walk? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
I must admit - baked beans mixed in with a savoury mince (with dumplings in my experience) is absolutely lovely 😋😋

I’m afraid I have to side with the swan guzzler on this one 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.