Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teaching Year 10 about Tudor fashion and society today and I couldn’t stop laughing when telling them about wealthy nobles eating swan for dinner. They were like who on earth eats swan for a normal meal Miss? I was thinking in my head, Feebs does 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Teaching Year 10 about Tudor fashion and society today and I couldn’t stop laughing when telling them about wealthy nobles eating swan for dinner. They were like who on earth eats swan for a normal meal Miss? I was thinking in my head, Feebs does 😂😂😂
Please tell me you showed them her clothes reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jumbo needs a cod piece so we can't see his frog eye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1292160

Yes that’s me and I don’t even care, this woman is so spoilt and ungrateful for the things she has
Wow she really does dislike her kids doesn't she. Who wishes time away with them so much??? It's sick 🤢 imagine her kids reading that back in a few years! You got this toxic mama.
My son has been very difficult today. Tantrum after tantrum, full on terrible twos. Yet not once did I think oh I can't wait for him to be old! Because I know looking back in a few years I will think wow these were the happiest years of my life. So many people would give an arm and a leg for what she has, healthy happy kids, no money worries, not having to go to work. Ungrateful witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow she really does dislike her kids doesn't she. Who wishes time away with them so much??? It's sick 🤢 imagine her kids reading that back in a few years! You got this toxic mama.
My son has been very difficult today. Tantrum after tantrum, full on terrible twos. Yet not once did I think oh I can't wait for him to be old! Because I know looking back in a few years I will think wow these were the happiest years of my life. So many people would give an arm and a leg for what she has, healthy happy kids, no money worries, not having to go to work. Ungrateful witch.
She wasn’t saying this though when herbie would feed from her all day and night

Reactions: 8
The only way she knows how to cope with difficult emotions is to use food and drink and when that’s not available she can’t cope.

Reactions: 2
18 parents sent their primary school child into class yesterday to never see them again. But we have this witch bad mouthing her children to thousands of watchers on an open social media site. Has no bleeping clue how privileged she is!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
This could well be very petty, but what has really fucked me off about that Tesco ad is that the price wasn’t displayed when she put the mince in her trolley. I hate Tesco and never shop there but it still riled me!!

Reactions: 1
"I don't know about you but I start every ad with I don't know about you because I'm thick as mince"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s wishing the years away but I get the impression those kids aren’t ever going to be good enough for her. Well they might be fine after they move out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.