Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can maybe warrant it for someone who's mega mega healthy, meeting all their protein, calcium and nutrition needs but feebs diet isn't good enough to sustain herself let alone someone else.

Reactions: 1
This is going off topic but:

I have put on about 5 stone during lockdown. I'm not proud of it, but also I can't see where I'm going so wrong. I've started calorie counting and watching what I eat and the weight is still piling on. I came off my anti-depressants in case they were causing it, but alas, no weight loss. :ROFLMAO:
I was wondering if I may have an underactive thyroid as I have a lot of the symptoms (doesn't Feebs have this?) but I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor. Will they just laugh and tell me to eat less and exercise more? I just want a blood test to rule it out, are they likely to refuse? I guess seeing Feebs put on so much weight has made me think about it more, I'm probably the same size as her and I feel a bit embarrassed everytime I look at this thread :oops:
They won’t laugh at you, I’m in the same position and they did a full blood panel. I tracked my calories for a week and was SHOCKED at how many calories I was actually eating. Always worth getting checked out by a doctor though ❤

She probably thinks it’s the only reason she’s gained weight.
She eats huge amounts and I am 💯 sure that her weight has a lot to do with unresolved issues. She’s been big since being a teenager. There’s other issues at play.

Reactions: 6
Been doing this workout daily, apparently for what? 4 or 5 months now since she started advertising it. And still gaining weight? You're not really selling it babe
Bet she wore the same outfit to go pick Herb up too and Vesper. As it was pre recorded so presume it was a school day

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Manky trotters out for all to see again 🤢. How can she not give a tit . Honestly her feet make me feel ill. Can’t the Tudor afford a foot pedicure? Grim 🤢
Top layer of that crust doing the rounds at a spa near you 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Been doing this workout daily, apparently for what? 4 or 5 months now since she started advertising it. And still gaining weight? You're not really selling it babe
That first pic is Mick on her way to tell Jumbo about her latest bout of maternal rage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she put pre records on between her day out pics? Why can’t she post it the day she did it? As much as I don’t believe she actually does it regularly it is surely supposed to look genuine she’s doing it

Reactions: 7
Don’t get a Guinea pig Feebz, we all know you’re just gonna eat it as a snack or something when the rage/adhd/whatever else you have gets too much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she put pre records on between her day out pics? Why can’t she post it the day she did it? As much as I don’t believe she actually does it regularly it is surely supposed to look genuine she’s doing it
I'd say she's asked to post at a certain time.. every 'influencer' going is flogging that app.. so the company probably asks them all to post at different times for maximum exposure!! Personally if I wanted to do a workout at home id stick on YouTube for free

Reactions: 4
3E33193F-843C-4796-9678-C3D524C8BDEE.jpeg

Saw this and thought it sounded like something our Feebs would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she act like the children's day out oracle of North Yorkshire? Does she stomp around York and Scarborough with a big tour guide flag?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.