Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything goes?
Oh aye the black paint was a roaring success you lying bleep. Bet she’s such a control freak when she’s in the room with them making them play with things how she wants.

Reactions: 5
Can I say again that she's an ATROCIOUS bleep

Phoebe you are fooling NOBODY.

You don't work out, you don't eat healthily, you don't struggle for money. You're a bleeping TOURIST.

I don't work out either :D but nor am I being paid to pretend I am...

Reactions: 17
Can I say again that she's an ATROCIOUS bleep

Phoebe you are fooling NOBODY.

You don't work out, you don't eat healthily, you don't struggle for money. You're a bleeping TOURIST.

I don't work out either :D but nor am I being paid to pretend I am...
You can’t outwork a bad diet and 10 mins with a gym app won’t do anything. She’d be best seeing a therapist to deal with her issues.

Reactions: 12
You can’t outwork a bad diet and 10 mins with a gym app won’t do anything. She’d be best seeing a therapist to deal with her issues.
Perhaps she can sign up to be Fopperholic's next coaching case study 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it bad that I actually kinda want to see a Fopp and Feebz collab kind of thing? 🙊 The HUMOUR these two… ok I don’t even have the words for these two… would provide for content on here would be something else! I know you’d all have me dying with laughter for days 😁🤣

• Haha
The latest Tesco ad…does she ever take those black leggings off? They must be able to get up and walk themselves- I reckon they are the only thing that fits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean there's no way she had just one burger in a bun with the blandest looking salad ever for dinner is there- so disingenuous. The fact as well she did a recipe list for it ffs absolutely no need! She just says what tesco tells her to doesn't she but why they thought that would be any sort of inspirational ad cripes.

Who cuts up 6 rolls for 4 burgers though? 🤔
They certainly didn't just have 1 burger each, some lettuce and some tomatoes😂

Reactions: 6
I knew the second she planted those Hostas she'd be on stories bitching about slugs within a few days :devilish:

Reactions: 5
She didn’t show the family eating the burgers though, she was the only one who appeared in the whole ad. Make of that what you will….. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon that’s just for the kids…..
Her and Jim lad have got a hog roast going tonight (not like that ya dirty bastards)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.