Phoebe Court #19 Instead of getting an electric car, how about you buy a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had a tantrum and ended up getting her into the school where she’d been at nursery?! Or did I make that up!

Reactions: 4
I think she did try a tantrum but didn’t get anywhere
Yes, I think she did but then changed the story. She got into the second choice and then I seem to remember she opted for the third choice in the end as it was a small village school. I suspect the second choice was a bit chavvier even tho it may have had better results. We all know Feebs on,y mixes with people who wear Joules gilets, Barbour jackets and Hunter wellies - SNOB🙄

Reactions: 10
I thought she had a tantrum and ended up getting her into the school where she’d been at nursery?! Or did I make that up!
She didn't state it was the one she wanted. We just presumed that.
But she didn't go to the place that was offered to her.
Feebs got her in somewhere else I believe.
I think everyone just presumed it was the one she went to nursery at because that's what she put as her first choice

Reactions: 3
She just lets her get on with playing but still films in her face and asks her questions 😑

Reactions: 5
She just lets her get on with playing but still films in her face and asks her questions 😑
I’d honestly hate to be her kids they constantly have the phone shoved in their faces. I’m all for taking pics of my kids but not to the extent she does plus that’s only what she shows us!
I’d be mortified if my social media search when I was curious as a teen etc was just me sucking on my mums udder

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much stuff they have. She has enough stationery/craft/stuff/books/toys/games and garden equipment to run a nursery.
That amount of stuff isn’t normal, surely??

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how much stuff they have. She has enough stationery/craft/stuff/books/toys/games and garden equipment to run a nursery.
That amount of stuff isn’t normal, surely??
it’s so weird isn’t it? Plus she has to make up a whole play tray for Herbie while she has 5 minutes in the kitchen, wtf?! Surely he can just sit and watch tv for a bit or… god forbid… choose his own toys to play with! 😱

Reactions: 11
it’s so weird isn’t it? Plus she has to make up a whole play tray for Herbie while she has 5 minutes in the kitchen, wtf?! Surely he can just sit and watch tv for a bit or… god forbid… choose his own toys to play with! 😱
I find this so bizarre. I currently have covid (for the 2nd time ffs) and my kid is 3. He’s quite happy to play by himself or ask for something on the telly - I’ve played with him obviously as I do still have to parent but I don’t have to make sure he’s doing something to ensure I can leave the room! Bleddy nora.

Reactions: 9
Or let him have some boob and walk into the kitchen, they hang so low, it would be like those old stretch Armstrong dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably all just content for the gram isn’t it. Most of her content is just her showing off, breastfeeding and those blinking ads (in both senses of the word)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.