Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents have funded and indulged her all her life . This is where she gets this entitled ridiculous attitude from

Reactions: 14
She actually said "I can't get on board sitting down and reading with her"....
So let's fast forward a few years and she needs help with GCSE work etc... Shes just going to say no 🙄
It’s actually really sad that she said that 😢 I’m by no means clever at all but I can do the basics so would do my best to help my child. Why is she so lazy? I’d like to have heard her response when she spoke to the teacher

Reactions: 8
She’s gone and bought a book…..No Feebs, I’ll say it again, YOU need to read with Vesper!

Reactions: 11
Why does she solve every problem by throwing money at it? Why does she struggle with the very basics of being a parent SO much?

Reactions: 16
"sitting down at the table and reading like getting her to go through stuff, I can't do"

Is she serious?!
I didn't think she could get any worse. Does she not see how she's coming across?

Reactions: 14
The school sent home a book every day, sometimes the same depending on what page you got to .!v v lucky it sounds , to have the right key stage books and it needed every single day of reading to pick up simple reading it blows my mind how children can read but it was many many months years of sounding out reading together. I didn't stick
Word games on doors etc . I suppose with anything it does good to keep it simple. Same with food and anything sometimes keep it simple =less
Overwhelm-mick just went from zero reading to full in tutor in one afternoon can she not take a breather from herself for the love of her child. What do you want to bet we get elephants hoof again soon. All or chuff all , crackers.

Reactions: 8
There’s probably kids in V’s class ahead of her who were fed *gasp* formula! and are ahead of her because their parents just read to them! Heaven forfend! Some might even still be 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I got told my daughter in year 1 is behind with her reading and writing. She actually missed most of year R because of lockdown so we have an 'excuse' unlike Twatchops. I've read to her every night since she was a baby. But guess what Mick, we are reading more, writing more, all the things you are supposed to do! And hearing her progression makes me well up, and then her seeing and me telling her how proud I am of her encourages her to read more. Try it Feebs. Put your saggy, freckly, crusty nips away and parent your child properly ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How has she got to nearly the end of the school year and not done anything with V?! I don’t get it, maybe the school she shoe horned her into isn’t the best 😆🤷🏼‍♀️ We get a new reading book sent home every week, asked to read or be read to atleast 4 times a week and guess what Feebs our children develop and get better with reading every week! We also do maths every week and have done since September. It’s just what our school requests we do to help our kids education! My daughter couldn’t even write her name when she started and now with consistency from school and home she can write so many words and names unassisted! And I’m not some pushy parent that sits down with the kids every night and pushes them to do homework. She really doesn’t need to go all out to help them, I bet she hires a private tutor before the years up!

Reactions: 15
If she can’t eat it, breastfeed it or buy it she’s not interested!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not a great advert for Reading Eggs when she admits that V is behind with her reading

If she can’t eat it, breastfeed it or buy it she’s not interested!!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I still can’t get over how she is telling us how To save money yet willingly pays for nursery. I mean my son goes 2 days so I can work & it’s costs me £400 a month. Anyone who has the kind of spare cash should not be telling me to put a jumper on & shut my curtains 🤬

The truth is, she is an awful parent. She doesn’t deserve those kids, I have no idea why she wanted them in the first place. She is too selfish to care for two other people.

• Heart
My daughter was 5 about two weeks ago so she’s the same school year as V. She absolutely loves school & every night she’s so excited to read. I love that time when i put her to bed & I read to her, she chips in with the words she knows & sounds out the words etc. I know I sound a right idiot, but I get so proud & want to cry a bit when I see how much she’s learnt & how pleased she is with herself. I just don’t understand why Feebs wouldn’t want to be involved. Well I do, she’s a selfish hole, but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s so sad seeing parents like this. I’ve just had parents evening where I’ve had to tell parents their child is below age related working and all of them asked me what they could do to help them at home. I couldn’t imagine a parent- who doesn’t work- not being bothered to read a book, or do a 5 minute activity on an educational programme such as reading eggs or education city. Doesn’t she have something like tapestry in reception to upload successes on? It’s so sad that in all of this V is made out to be the issue rather than Feebs not doing anything of value with her.

• Heart
You can buy your kids all the expensive toys and clothes, take them on nice holidays, days out, takeaways. But if you’re not reading with your 4 year old you’re failing them.

I bet there are thousands of mums out there who work full days and still find time to read with their children in the evening. She should be embarrassed to admit it but she just thinks she’s this free spirit

Reactions: 23
It’s actually really sad that she said that 😢 I’m by no means clever at all but I can do the basics so would do my best to help my child. Why is she so lazy? I’d like to have heard her response when she spoke to the teacher
Exactly, I get that it's an additional thing to try and remember. We have spellings each week as well as reading and we've made that into something fun on the school run and I don't always enjoy it as the words are getting trickier 😂
She literally wants to do nothing apart from fart arse around on Instagram and buy books she won't read. Ironic that she's brought a book about teaching her child when the most basic thing to be would be reading a book 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.