Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Life through Ems eyes has just posted she’s just done a gymondo workout this morning too #ad but no evidence she’s actually done it though. All so fake.

Reactions: 8
Mick needs to get herself some new leggings, don’t think I’ve seen them on the washing line yet, they must stink 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mick needs to get herself some new leggings, don’t think I’ve seen them on the washing line yet, they must stink 😂🤢
We know she doesn't like wearing knickers we saw her waving her legs in the air flashing her Mick knuckle 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If there was one thing I did not want to see on this fine monday was mick waving Jim’s drawers around 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Nutella jar reel 😂 Good old Mick taking one for the team and eating a brand new jar of Nutella this morning so she could film this reel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That Nutella jar reel 😂 Good old Mick taking one for the team and eating a brand new jar of Nutella this morning so she could film this reel 😂
Wow. Career highlight right there. How to get more calories out of something you could just rinse out. I'm so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s just posted saying she didn’t realise her flies were down!!

My response would have been. A don’t post anything or B if it’s your job and it’s important to post - film it again!! She is so lazy.

Reactions: 10
The way she tied her T-shirt in a knot to try look cool I can’t cope! She will look ten times better with a supportive bra ffs how hard is that to realise mick

Reactions: 13
Do your boobs hang low?
Can you swing 'em to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Do your boobs hang low?
Can you swing 'em over your shoulder?
Like a regimental soldier
Do your boobs hang low?
Do your boobs hang low?
Do you get a painful feeling?
When you throw 'em at the ceiling
Do your boobs hang low?
Do your boobs hang low?
Do they get real sore?
When you drag 'em cross the floor
Do your boobs hang low?

Song by Koit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she tied her T-shirt in a knot to try look cool I can’t cope! She will look ten times better with a supportive bra ffs how hard is that to realise mick
It wasn't even in a knot though. She put a hair bobble on it 😂😂 which is even worse!
She hasn't got enough spare material to tie it in a knot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wish I had the disposable income not to plan my food shop feebz 🙄all mine is planned for the week and trying to make sure I can use as much as possible for different meals ensuring no waste! Some.of us peasants can't afford swan every night!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.