Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she showed 2 single beds 🤣
Yes she and Jimbob jet have a twin room. I can’t see there being a baby number 3. She might want one but he won’t and so he won’t let that happen. She is a fool if she continues to churn out babies to a man that won’t marry her. Just making herself more and more financially vulnerable!

Reactions: 13
I think she's a massive weird Tudor anyway, but honestly this holiday thing just has me scratching my head. She's trying SO hard to be an 'influencer' and it just looks so desperate and unnatural. Problem with tikka titted Anne Boleyn is that she's so unrelatable. Having kids doesn't automatically make you relatable 😂 I get second hand embarrassment watching her stories of this holiday! It's SO desperate and cringey.
TIKKA. TITTED. ANNE. BOLEYN. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do you lot make me get images in my head of that pair practicing for a baby 🤢 Jim heaving and sweating behind her 2 pumps and a squirt while she’s recording it for a ✌🏻👊🏻 💪🏻 reel #aff #ad for an ovulation app 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Demonstrating her sensible ‘staple’ holiday breakfast…with clear evidence of the no found small starter she had beforehand all over the plate!

Reactions: 13
Why is she doing affiliate links on holiday...get a bleeping grip...enjoy your holiday and stay off instagram you absolute whopper.
Having such an amazing time she has to keep uploading every last bit of it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
18 degrees there today and that's not until 1/2pm and they went swimming first thing this morning 😬 must've been freezing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Even vesper is like 😐
I bet she wouldn't be wearing that if the resort was packed with people. Each to their own and all that, but she literally looks like she has her underwear on

This body positive thing she's latched on to is a load of rubbish, she's doing it for attention and to try and break into it on instagram

Reactions: 22
Let me tell you I just twisted my ankle running to the comments.... her last story 🤮 the tikka tit wobble is worse than the blinking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine seeing her stomping round in a bikini round the resort pushing herb😂 oh god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What bullshit about kids club. Kids don’t need to speak the same language to play and interact. They just get on with it. Meddling parents drive me mad.
being around other languages and people is the best thing for kids.
My boy has played with kids abroad and not once has language barriers hindered their play.

get back to the buffet mick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What bullshit about kids club. Kids don’t need to speak the same language to play and interact. They just get on with it. Meddling parents drive me mad.
being around other languages and people is the best thing for kids.
My boy has played with kids abroad and not once has language barriers hindered their play.

get back to the buffet mick
Vesper said she was fine but Jim still took her out

If a kid her age wants to leave somewhere, they'll say so.

Reactions: 12
She's so annoying! Why is she implying that the other kids are being hostile towards scooter? Maybe they are just shy or with their siblings, does it matter?? The more they see her the more likely they are to strike up a game. Some parents discourage their kids mixing with strangers and that's upto them. She gets so offended and makes an excuse about absolutely everything.

An old bikini? So she's deffo back to her starting weight because she was a few stone lighter when she was pregnant with golf buggy and herbaceous border

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.