Phoebe Court #16 Tikka tits, clothes don’t fit- Mick is fine cos she thinks she’s lit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it! I am dead 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Do you think the 🙊 means that Jim has had his holiday Tudor end away? 🤢🤢🤢
I swear that's not him?!? Jumbo jet has a beard?? Who's the random fat man in her specs watching her? I can't 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ewwwwww jumbo jet has been in Mick's hanger again 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How out of breath on the room tour 😳

howling at the reflection in her sunnies, Jim or not they’re clearly bemused by her

Reactions: 10
She reckons it’s been 20-22 today and it’s cold when you get out of the pool. Google suggests weather was a max of 20 today!

1D52C1A7-09F5-4C78-9FC3-0E232DCE96DA.jpeg

and then she claims to have waited for it to be quiet to film the kids area. Bet it’s been dead a door nail all day!! Nothing about this picture looks enticing frankly!

AE4159E5-49AA-4D70-91EA-916EB0B579F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She reckons it’s been 20-22 today and it’s cold when you get out of the pool. Google suggests weather was a max of 20 today!

View attachment 1028176

and then she claims to have waited for it to be quiet to film the kids area. Bet it’s been dead a door nail all day!! Nothing about this picture looks enticing frankly!

View attachment 1028177
It’ll be quiet AF! It’s Jan, it’s freezing, it’s not half term oh and it’s looks cold!

Reactions: 11
Isn’t Vesper supposed to be in school tomorrow? Has she discussed taking her out of school before now - sorry I may have missed it!

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1028176

View attachment 1028177
I’m glad I’m home with the heating on. And a big glass or red!!! Will they be the only children at the kids disco?

Reactions: 3
She's acting like this is an AD but nothings labelled. So either undeclared for now, or she's hoping it inspires some bigger insta contracts in the future, perhaps a summer holiday

Reactions: 15
I think she's a massive weird Tudor anyway, but honestly this holiday thing just has me scratching my head. She's trying SO hard to be an 'influencer' and it just looks so desperate and unnatural. Problem with tikka titted Anne Boleyn is that she's so unrelatable. Having kids doesn't automatically make you relatable 😂 I get second hand embarrassment watching her stories of this holiday! It's SO desperate and cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she's a massive weird Tudor anyway, but honestly this holiday thing just has me scratching my head. She's trying SO hard to be an 'influencer' and it just looks so desperate and unnatural. Problem with tikka titted Anne Boleyn is that she's so unrelatable. Having kids doesn't automatically make you relatable 😂 I get second hand embarrassment watching her stories of this holiday! It's SO desperate and cringey.
tikka titted Anne Boleyn has finished me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's acting like this is an AD but nothings labelled. So either undeclared for now, or she's hoping it inspires some bigger insta contracts in the future, perhaps a summer holiday
I think you've got the nail on the head. I don't think this is an ad but I think she's trying to demonstrate what a 'good' job she would do if she was gifted something!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think baby no 3 will come from this holiday. Feebs and Jim sleeping in the same bed for the first time in 2 years and 9 months

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.