Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but it irrationally annoys me when she says tit like calling Jim and Vesper ‘J’ and ‘V’. Just face it feebs, you’re not cool! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to that other stylist she was supposed to be getting, by the way?! Did she take one look at the fivehead and think ‘duck this it’s too much like hard work’ and legged it? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine her manky feet in those!! Wow. And also, they may be good value, iv no idea, but the way she just casually says 'oh they were a really good price at £105' like she can just afford to pick them up in passing. Not like you're loaded or owt mick.

Reactions: 17
I had trunchball vibes when she was showing those boots. (When she’s sat at the table scoffing cake and Matilda is hidden under the table, her big fat Black boots moving 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swigging from a can of Bulmers and Jim on the wife beater. Surely she's got 5 different sets of "designer" glassware she can use? Stay classy.

Reactions: 12
That's a very generous £500+ push present Jim got Feebs after having Vesper. Wonder what she got after having Herb.

Reactions: 10
That's a very generous £500+ push present Jim got Feebs after having Vesper. Wonder what she got after having Herb.
She's so hard done by though her father felt she needed £200 to spend solely on herself bless her 😄

Reactions: 9
Is that a thing now? Husbands (boyfriends) buying presents for their partner for giving birth? All I got for having my baby is piles and PND ffs. Meanwhile at the Cuntingtons she gets a £500 bag for breathing an offspring out? Mind you, wasn't motorbike like 12lbs at birth? Her vagina must have been in bits after pushing that whopper out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't vessie just slide out apparently and was a wonderful birth?! No hard work for feebs so no need for any pressie. Smugnal strikes again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.