Phoebe Court #15 Do your boobs hang low? I breastfeed don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story about her house looking like a bomb site … it actually looks tidier than what it normally does! Maybe cos Jim’s home!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t take long for the ads …. Oh and the polls clearly for engagement

A7A6A9E6-A82A-4459-B990-1F0770B55A34.png

11119442-CB80-4F18-891E-6978DE9639CC.png

The amount of food they’ve gotten through is unreal 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know I’m going to hell but she really is hideous. She should be doing a NHS advert for what unhealthy looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I’m going to hell but she really is hideous. She should be doing a NHS advert for what unhealthy looks like.
I think most of us will be there with you 🥳

she has no self-awareness at all. It’s sad really, I can eat like the best of them but she seems to have no regard for her health at all.

Reactions: 13
Why does her whole face fill the screen she’s one big bleeping moon head ! She really irritates me how patronising and smug she is I think it’s more insulting the way she tries to come across as relatable etc it’s just all fake the big bleeping swan

Reactions: 9
I think most of us will be there with you 🥳

she has no self-awareness at all. It’s sad really, I can eat like the best of them but she seems to have no regard for her health at all.
I honestly think she lost the weight to help her get pregnant and now she has her two sprogs she doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 14
Any money she will be back on SW come the new year!
I mean I know lots of people have gained etc this last year but she looks terrible! She’s aged 10 years this week alone! The all look so scruffy too!

Reactions: 14
Any money she will be back on SW come the new year!
I mean I know lots of people have gained etc this last year but she looks terrible! She’s aged 10 years this week alone! The all look so scruffy too!
I don't think she will. She'd really struggle. Every meal is a banquet. As someone above said she did it to get knocked up and now clearly can't be fucked.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t feebs saying she wanted some chunky boots but they didn’t look good on her and now she’s purchased some DMs. I can see these looking really good….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t feebs saying she wanted some chunky boots but they didn’t look good on her and now she’s purchased some DMs. I can see these looking really good….
I’m only a size 5 and live in my docs but even I thought they looked a bit like clown shoes when I got them…..god knows what her boats will look like!

Reactions: 10
I’m only a size 5 and live in my docs but even I thought they looked a bit like clown shoes when I got them…..god knows what her boats will look like!
I have size 4 feet and I love my many pairs of DM’s, I can’t imagine how she is going to style these…. Or break them in! They’re a right pain to get comfy.

Reactions: 5
496EBD00-B462-4756-9108-2F810C014CF4.png
When you’re about to hit The Chinese buffet alone under the guise of shopping for cutlery

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have size 4 feet and I love my many pairs of DM’s, I can’t imagine how she is going to style these…. Or break them in! They’re a right pain to get comfy.
I’m a 7 and they are definitely chunky! But the wearing them in is painful if you have good feet! She has awful feet!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.