Phoebe Court #14 Breastfeeding this, breastfeeding that, paid for a stylist and still looks like a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gonna sound mean but vesper is going to end up obese if she carries on feeding her the way she does. It’s child abuse as far as I’m concerned. And I dunno what it is about herbie but he really pisses me off
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that with Herbie 😂 and I can't work out how a 1 year old can piss me off 😂
Is it possible he's inherited her smug look already 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think maybe it’s not hating Herbie, I think it’s more when he is blatantly pushed as the favourite you then can’t help but feel sorry for vesper and then resent him a little because you feel so sorry for her? I kinda feel the same about Chester Beadle as poor Primose is very much shown as second best, although Chester can be a little tit as well.

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that with Herbie 😂 and I can't work out how a 1 year old can piss me off 😂
Is it possible he's inherited her smug look already 🤔😂

Reactions: 7
I have a two year old so I'm a "new" parent. But I have to ask, is all that she's got them for the month of December standard nowadays?! When I was little I got an advent calendar on 1st Dec and then presents Xmas day... That's it

Reactions: 10
I have a two year old so I'm a "new" parent. But I have to ask, is all that she's got them for the month of December standard nowadays?! When I was little I got an advent calendar on 1st Dec and then presents Xmas day... That's it
We do advent calender and new Christmas pyjamas, that's all. She's OTT with everything!

I think Herbie looks smug, he’s seemingly inherited the “i am better than you” look from both parents!

the Christmas boxes are so OTT. I saw that & thought tit I am a bad parent cos I haven’t got all that for my child? Then I thought no he’s 1 so has no idea what Xmas is & i don’t have surplus amounts of someone else’s money to waste. So he’s got some Xmas PJs & Christmas teddy. Her kids will grow up spoilt I think, they have SO many toys. Im actually shocked how much stuff they have. Maybe that’s normal & I’m too poor to keep up 🙈

• Heart
I have 3, an 8 year old, a 3 year old and a 7 month old. And I've never done all this stuff.
I think I'm just boring 😂
But I find it's all a bit ott.
But that could stem from me not really being a Christmas person myself 😂
In my head, Christmas is one day. Not a whole month haha
They get an advent calendar and then normal Christmas day presents 🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to put the kids Christmas plates, cup, mug, glass, books etc away with the decorations and tree and they came out when the tree went up.
I agree that Herbert has an air or smugness about him always looks like someone's farted just under his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a 3yr old and I just get a couple of pairs of Christmas pjs to be worn through Nov/Dec (and all year round 😄) I get him a Christmas cup, plate, placemat, some new Christmas themed books to read at bedtime and an advent calendar of course (a £1.00 paw patrol one) I don't put it in a box or do an Xmas eve box at this stage. I may change my mind when he's a bit older. I'm not starting that elf on the shelf either

Everything mick does these days is for instagram. I remember before she didn't put any pics up for Xmas and tried the whole "it doesn't matter" bullshit that she does when she doesn't deem something insta worthy or they had a tit time. I think she and Jimbo had been arguing as they only had one crap pic of them on the floor... yet in previous years when she was slim, she was posing in front of her decorated door at tudor towers

• Heart
It’s probably the smell of Mick’s Tudor tits, we all know she isn’t particularly a fan of personal hygiene

I used to put the kids Christmas plates, cup, mug, glass, books etc away with the decorations and tree and they came out when the tree went up.
I agree that Herbert has an air or smugness about him always looks like someone's farted just under his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Christmas and do loads of little bits, I used to work with children and maybe it comes from that but we would do a lot of stuff in the run up. Don't feel the need to spend a fortune or put it on the gram though as I'm not a smug bastard. Some people are in to it, some are not, no one is right or wrong but she does it so she can be smuggy mcsmugface and rips her ideas off of other better content creators because I don't for a second believe that a person who cannot dress themselves without help, is capable of a single original thought.

Could she not just go home after swimming and dry vespers hair off quickly instead of making her wear that bloody towel thing on her it looks awful

Reactions: 11
She’s so over the top!
I’ve got a box of Christmas books which we get out every year when the tree goes up so we haven’t got them all year round
Mine have Christmas pjs although last year I bought a size too big and they’re still fine for this year they’ve worn them all year round so won’t get more for the sake of it.
I use wooden advent calendars which j painted a few years ago which they get a chocolate or sweet in every day and that’s it 🤷‍♀️
Guaranteed she will be one of these wankers with a hot chocolate station purely for pics for the gram…..

Reactions: 8
Could she not just go home after swimming and dry vespers hair off quickly instead of making her wear that bloody towel thing on her it looks awful
I was thinking the same, the poor girl’s a funny looking thing anyway but the strange towel makes her look well... even weirder 🤣

And guys, please spare a though for poor Feebz today who is actually having to look after her own kids. The poor thing ☹🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same, the poor girl’s a funny looking thing anyway but the strange towel makes her look well... even weirder 🤣
Awww that’s a bit harsh!

So the kids wanting to sit with her pushed her buttons?! Is there actually something wrong with her? What’s wrong with all having a big cuddle up on the sofa if that’s what they want. She’s such a bleep

Attachments

• Angry
Awww that’s a bit harsh!

So the kids wanting to sit with her pushed her buttons?! Is there actually something wrong with her? What’s wrong with all having a big cuddle up on the sofa if that’s what they want. She’s such a bleep
Maybe she should take the thyroid medication she was prescribed before

Reactions: 13
Gets angry that the kids want to sit with there mum and watch tv but doesn’t mind herbie constantly pulling up her top wanting boob 🤯

Reactions: 16
Gets angry that the kids want to sit with there mum and watch tv but doesn’t mind herbie constantly pulling up her top wanting boob 🤯
Perhaps she just means moped is pissing her off....but doesn't want to say it because it will expose her fave child even more 🧐👀

Wntd to track her cycle?
I thought she was tracking it before and using it as contraception 🤔 or was that just to try and get a freebie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.