Phoebe Court #14 Breastfeeding this, breastfeeding that, paid for a stylist and still looks like a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So herbies not eating his meals lately he’s running on her boobin maybe she should cut down then so he does eat proper meals 🤔 but she’s so lazy she won’t it means she gets to sit down the whole time

Reactions: 11
I'd love to do a really witty recap but this is all I can manage today

* dresses like the fucked up colourblind (and I'm the one that really is) significant other of Mr Tumble
*blink
*still berates ducatis choice of clothes and shoes despite looking like she's ram raided an am dram prop cupboard
*blink blink, chin rub, nipple
* still throws money at everything lauding it over us plebs that she is "considerably richer than you"
*blink
* Chervil is still golden child
*tit pic
* Jim looks like her dad
*blink blink
*suggested someone else's house was not child friendly despite regularly showing dangerous goings on at Pickering Court Palace
*chin rub
*tit tesco ad
*moan about burnt porridge
*blink, chin rub, blink, crusty nipple
* mention of school run daily
*looking smug she loves her new tesco keks we hate ***hi feebs 👋 ***
*blink
*free galaxy and Mars gift box
*mentioned free kids food at Morrisons despite being paid by tesco who run a similar offer (she's a bleeping liability to them)
*relaxing tit out pic

DID YOU KNOW SHE BREASTFEEDS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
77ED61DB-5D99-4E0E-AB5C-2B20A59F5659.png
Imagine being out of breath sat on your bleeping sofa!!!!!!!

Great thread title, great recap 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 843060Imagine being out of breath sat on your bleeping sofa!!!!!!!

Sorry i just cannot cope with her fivehead... how does it literally take up half the surface area on her face?! also i think someone else has mentioned this before, but how on earth does she always have dirty leftover make up under her eyes but never seems to wear it .... how long doesnt she wash for?! 1st post on tattle, but i regularly piss myself at you lot and the mick / tudor references lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry i just cannot cope with her fivehead... how does it literally take up half the surface area on her face?! also i think someone else has mentioned this before, but how on earth does she always have dirty leftover make up under her eyes but never seems to wear it .... how long doesnt she wash for?! 1st post on tattle, but i regularly piss myself at you lot and the mick / tudor references lmao
Welcome welcome!

I still want to know why she doesn’t use all the bodyshop stuff she was shilling?

Oo my very first thread ever 😁

Gonna go celebrate Mick style with a curry banquet with 49 different dishes ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s either a famine or a feast in that house. 2 meals for lunch for golden boy but a few picky bits for tea for both kids? She packs more to take to the park!!

I agree with whoever said about the kids looking dishevelled. Everything they wear looks thrown on. Wonder where that comes from 🧐🙄 add in Jim’s shorts only style, poor kids stand no chance!!

Also who the duck buys a 4 year old coasters 🤯

View attachment 843060Imagine being out of breath sat on your bleeping sofa!!!!!!!

I ask again. Where does the mascara under her eyes come from???

Gah I posted before I got to this. It perplexes me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D8D695B8-CBB0-43BC-97D5-9743DE9030F4.png
Agree with this HOWEVER MICK YOU PIG IN HEELS… YOU DON’T WORK SO NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS

and breathe

• Haha
View attachment 844588Agree with this HOWEVER MICK YOU PIG IN HEELS… YOU DON’T WORK SO NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS

and breathe
I actually feel like the majority of people who use the term ‘working mum’ are women anyway and they use it as almost a title to be above others, with an air of ‘oh I don’t have time for that, I’m a working mum don’t you know.’ So really it’s women that created it, so of course it’s not used to describe men.
I get the meaning/mentality behind why she’s posting it, but this particular term makes no sense as I’ve never heard a man describe a woman as a working mum.
Ive heard them describe themselves as babysitting or whatever but this is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually feel like the majority of people who use the term ‘working mum’ are women anyway and they use it as almost a title to be above others, with an air of ‘oh I don’t have time for that, I’m a working mum don’t you know.’ So really it’s women that created it, so of course it’s not used to describe men.
I get the meaning/mentality behind why she’s posting it, but this particular term makes no sense as I’ve never heard a man describe a woman as a working mum.
Ive heard them describe themselves as babysitting or whatever but this is ridiculous.
I agree with this.
The only people I've ever heard use it is the women themselves

Reactions: 4
Surely if your kid is eating less food you stop feeding him breast milk as much!!! I don’t understand why he still really needs it…I’m sure he could chew steak!!

Reactions: 10
“What did you have for tea at Vespers house Leo?

just a triple carb feast & some sweetcorn mummy!

I don’t know why I let the sweetcorn with everything bother me so much 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.