Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
#Thread suggestion
Christmas is coming, the tudors getting fat, please put a screwdriver in the basket of tat

🎶 🎶 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lh01

So just to clarify.

Her son who is barely potty trained is left to roam the house for endless periods at his own free will - upstairs, downstairs, in the lady's chamber. How excellent for his development when he will piss himself and you'll shout at him for not realising he needs the toilet.

For SO LONG he can get into her makeup, potter around with it for a while, work out it can open and smear it across himself at the carpet.

He's smacked his face so hard he's bled and instead of washing his face and giving him a little more supervision she's given him a cursory wipe and sent him on his way.

He's then somehow managed to pour the ENTIRE marinade on the floor? WHERE IS SHE?!

I sometimes think I'm going mad.

When mine were potty training I was on them 24/7 for about a month. It was fucking debilitating but it had to be done - A to teach them properly and B because I didn't have the endless spare cash to arrange for a carpet cleaner whenever they had an accident.

The stair gates stayed until they were well past the toddler stage. There was one at the top of the stairs, one at the bottom and one on the kitchen door in case they came wandering when I was cooking.

When I was cooking I tried to keep them out the room, I certainly didn't have them stood on the fucking counter as I prepared a marinade. If they were in with me, they were confined to a high chair - AS H SHOULD STILL BE! Or safely on the floor/at the table.

I also knew where they were at all times. No 'silence is golden' - where the fuck is he? Essentially, her toddler was allowed free reign of a three story house completely unsupervised for an unspecified length of time.

He could have fallen from the attic to the second floor and she wouldn't have known. He could have turned the bath on and scalded himself. He could have slipped and fallen. He could have cracked his head on the bannister or a door frame.

This isn't 'you got it mama' this is fucking neglect by now. If she cannot look after him this badly then she needs to put him into nursery. He's not fucking safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry but she is such a smug cunt!!

IF spending A LOT to see santa, doing a Christmas eve box blah blah doesn't matter, then why, mick, do YOU DO THESE THINGS?

Because it's pretty fucking easy to be patronising and say it doesn't matter to someone breaking their heart over what they can't give their child, when it will NEVER be a problem for you!!

So instead of bragging all over the gram, shove your unwanted advice up your wrinkly freckled poop shoot and "just do" the fairy garden instead?? Because, as you say - it doesn't matter 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CalamityC

That video… “I am… blah blah blah.”

That’s the final straw for me. Can’t even hate follow this cunt anymore she makes me too angry. And if you’re reading this mick.. no I’m not jealous or bitter about your life or ridiculous made up job of being an influencer .. there is nothing wrong with me or my life, (other than the exhaustion of WORKING FOR A LIVING in a real job..) .. YOU are everything I hate in a human..a smug pretentious patronising yummy mummy wanna be… but most of all you are utterly pointless. Get off your fat Tudor backside, stop slagging your kid off get a job, and contribute to this country and most importantly of all… STOP SHOWING YOUR TITS. You did not invent Breast feeding.. or potty training OR having kids!!!! YOU ARE NOT A CHILDCARE GURU!!

Im out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If you have to devote days of it being your SOLE responsibility to watch them so they don't shit on your carpet, I'd say THEY'RE NOT READY!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Scottishmum

She looks like A 53 year old mum who’s had kids later in life and decided a piercing is what will keep her young.
She’s revolting and has no style. Them poor kids, especially scooter. Looks her double. Absolute sin.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Being a SAHM is hard, lonely and mentally draining at times. But how privileged are you to be able to MAKE the choice to be one! She chose this life!! I think she thought Jim would just pay for childcare so she could carry on living her best, selfish, Tudor life, but she had a sucking. She needs to remember no-one has a gun to her head, she can get a job! A real one🙄

she needs to STFU and start counting her blessings, the ungrateful witch. Think Mick, how much harder this all would be without any family whatsoever, NO SPARE MONEY and a 2 up 2 down house to spend all day every day in, because you're too damn skint to go anywhere or even put the fucking heating on. Ughhhhhh!!!! She makes me so mad!

• Heart

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Eh Feebs ya smug walloper…..just for info…..here’s a real life example…..my 6yo son was up until almost midnight last night ears/throat hurting, my 3yo daughter then got up seemingly for the day at 3.45 demanding breakfast and brushing her teeth, we are usually up from 5am for the day every day so this was a little change. I was also in hospital at the weekend following a severe asthma attack and my husband working away at min so safe to say feeling pretty crap as it is. Guess what?? I didn’t share a pic of me on Instagram for the solidarity because as parents this is what we fucking do and I just get on with it. Lucky for me I’m not working until tomorrow but let’s say we have another night the same I’ll still be there, that’s what grown ups do.
I don’t have the day to myself to sit and get my tits out and claim to be “nap trapped” 🤮 I don’t have people doing my school runs when I feel like spending a week at home, I don’t have the rest of the day to ask people online to see if I can help them find a Christmas present. Guess why?! I’m not a massive cunt.

Thanks for reading…..as you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Honestly why does she share these things about pregnancy/birth, the post it’s linked to is basically suggesting growth scans can be declined etc and aren’t accurate…..my daughter wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t had a growth scan, they had to get her out immediately at 29 weeks. Trust what the health professionals are saying not some fucking lump on insta. It really winds me up this sort of thing, yeah you can make your own decisions but why doubt those who have years and years of medical training versus some know it all cunt who’s breathed a couple of kids out. A growth scan is a tool amongst many others, it adds pieces to the jigsaw of what’s going on, don’t just dismiss it because someone who has had the perfect birth tells you so. It doesn’t mean anything bad is happening but it could do, what’s the harm

sorry for the rant, I’m quite passionate about this one as you can tell, as you were…..

• Heart
Reactions: 27