Phoebe Court #14 Breastfeeding this, breastfeeding that, paid for a stylist and still looks like a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she put out a token bowl of sweet corn 😂 why go to the effort to make pasta if you’re just going to cook fish fingers and alphabet potatoes

Reactions: 8
Alphabet potatoes, fish fingers and corn - that's a pretty regular tea. Garlic bread? MAC AND CHEESE?? What is going on in this woman's brain

Reactions: 11
If my littles came home from a mates and reeled that off as what they were fed for dinner I’d think they were having me on.

Reactions: 3
So glad she put out a token bowl of sweet corn 😂 why go to the effort to make pasta if you’re just going to cook fish fingers and alphabet potatoes
She can't cope with the thought of a kid not being full to the brim at least three times a day. Can't whap a bap in a non-relly can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I a stingy friend that spends like £10 or something on a gift for a friend and a new baby? Not £40/£50? 😂

• Haha
Am I a stingy friend that spends like £10 or something on a gift for a friend and a new baby? Not £40/£50? 😂
Tbh a really good friend yeah I might spend that (I’m talking 1 friend or family I’d spend that on 😂) but I wouldn’t but something like that and I wouldn’t advertise to everyone what an extravagant gift I’ve bought, I think that’s more something you’d choose yourself as to what goes with your other stuff. Maybe a nice outfit and a jellycat bunny is my go to choice but she has to do one better and show everyone doesn’t she

Reactions: 5
This bag was probably gifted by friend/family or company I very much doubt she’d spend that amount of money she doesn’t earn on a bloody pram bag for a friend

Yeah why are your tits perched on the table in the earlier pic?
She would actually look slimmer if she wore a decent fitting bra that put her tits where they should be. Instant slimming tip and would provide some shape to her potato frame.

Who can afford £48 on a new mum present. Unreal!! They sell those bags for £20 and I thought that was steep. But to buy a 'designer' one for your friend. How much is tesco paying this woman?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Latest stories - has she got a whole Christmas room at Casa Del Fatty Feebz or what?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Controversial opinion - I like the idea of a start of December box. I get out our Christmas stuff on 1st - we have craft stuff, Christmas toys and books, plus advent calendars, it means they get the use of them for a whole month.

I’ll show myself out.

Reactions: 12
F6636534-42C2-4F20-8AF0-149A5383F6BA.png
Another filter not quite making it all the way up that forehead

Not too bad an idea giving the kids stuff throughout the month so it’s not too overwhelming, not sure id be sorting it whilst the kid watched though 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Controversial opinion - I like the idea of a start of December box. I get out our Christmas stuff on 1st - we have craft stuff, Christmas toys and books, plus advent calendars, it means they get the use of them for a whole month.

I’ll show myself out.
Iv always done a December box. Never done a Xmas eve one. The 'elf' brings it at the start of the month with the advent calendars, new pjs activity books and new christmas books, some chocolates and that's it. Much better use of the Xmas things in my opinion.

I always think vesper looks sweet she just doesn’t see any of that though does she. Her end of the day look is mine to by Friday night!

Reactions: 4

I’ll show myself out.
It does make more sense, Xmas pjs which aren’t cheap for 1/2 nights then it’s over

Reactions: 2
I love my kids and they don't go without but I am so glad my life doesn't revolve around finding seasonal tat, little hacks and trying to make things more special than for them than other people. Feels like she's in some sort of competition

Reactions: 18
This is gonna sound mean but vesper is going to end up obese if she carries on feeding her the way she does. It’s child abuse as far as I’m concerned. And I dunno what it is about herbie but he really pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.