Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

phoebe court: look at me wanging out my bap. All that styling and I still look crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So she’s posted about how her morning isn’t going to plan, whilst her morning isn’t going to plan…
bleeping hell, I don’t have time to dry my hair if we’re running late, let alone get on stories to tell everyone about my tit porridge making skills. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know we’ve said it already and I’m late to the party... but ‘wanging a bap?’. That’s not something I need to hear first thing in the morning 🤢 plus, the misogyny is pretty real with a phrase like that isn’t it?! Just ew.

Reactions: 6
Sucks to be you doesn't it, burnt porridge. I've seen kids turn up at school who've had nothing for breakfast and little for tea the night before. Its a first world problem, get over yourself. Perhaps if you put your phone down for 5 minutes or made a vat or slow cooker porridge the night before you wouldn't be in this predicament now.

Also, how much does vesper look like Jim in that pic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wanging out a bap sounds like something we’d say! Has she stolen it from us?

Boo hoo to burnt porridge, surely there’s leftover Indian they could have instead?

The privilege is off the level with manky baps

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Boo hoo to burnt porridge, surely there’s leftover Indian they could have instead?

Leftover Indian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm not sure she has leftovers 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like she needs any more treats with that moon face! You wouldn't have to keep hiding your chins if you stopped eating crap Mick 😬

It ‘hurts her heart’ to order nice, pretty light up shoes for her daughter? That’s just ridiculous. She might want to dress her like she’s on little house on the prary or darling buds of may etc but Vespers a kid in 2021, Feebz! Let her be normal

Reactions: 7
It ‘hurts her heart’ to order nice, pretty light up shoes for her daughter? That’s just ridiculous. She might want to dress her like she’s on little house on the prary or darling buds of may etc but Vespers a kid in 2021, Feebz! Let her be normal
I just came to say this.
What does she mean that it hurts her heart to order them? Along with a '🤮'
I don't even understand what she means!

I’m double posting now but her stories are really funny today - she wants to give her kids Christmas crockery? Did I understand that right?! I’m sure they’ll be erm... delighted? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She confuses me. Vesper wanted light up shoes - there were all sorts of shoes she could order, she went all out and got the luminous rainbow ones. Then bought her knee length socks?! She’ll complain EVERY TIME she wears them.

The children never look put together, they always look mismatched, grubby and dishevelled.

If Moody Money Bags spent a couple of hundred quid at next/Tesco/asda/primark wherever then she could create a Pheebs approved wardrobe that wouldn’t look so tit.

I don’t get it at all, she spent what £50 on moon boots for Sumac but seems to clobber them in hand me downs and charity bargs with the odd sprinkle of garish next/M&S thrown in.

Goes to show money cannot buy class

• Haha
I just came to say this.
What does she mean that it hurts her heart to order them? Along with a '🤮'
I don't even understand what she means!
I'm guessing she means they are ugly or not very fashionable?? Because what 4 years old little girl would want rainbow coloured light up shoes right?? Bless her it 'hurts her heart' to buy £60 worth of shoes as ONE of her daughters Christmas present, while many many families will have that budget (or less) to spend on all of their kids present put together😡

Reactions: 6
I’m double posting now but her stories are really funny today - she wants to give her kids Christmas crockery? Did I understand that right?! I’m sure they’ll be erm... delighted? 🤣
Remember when she bought vesper coasters with chickens on them for her birthday? 😂 coasters for a 4 year old’s birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m embracing her style” whilst constantly slagging it off to everyone that follows her?? Knob

Reactions: 10
Honest to Christ this woman “it hurts my heart” Feebs are your eyes painted on, have you seen the things you wear?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
A December box. duck me. December will be a long bleeping month with her smugging all the way through

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.