Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ..

Breastfeeding this .. breastfeeding that .. paid for a stylist and still looks like a twit 😬.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She keeps buying clothes I have a different version of and liked 😭😭 eBay here I come!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That chin thing she does when she's talking is highly annoying 😑 is this to hide her ten Chins after all her banquets ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it normal for breastfed children who have 3 meals a day still feed on demand at 20months old? I was never able to but I can’t get my head around not even being able to do a car journey or a dance class without having to stop to feed?

Reactions: 8
Is it normal for breastfed children who have 3 meals a day still feed on demand at 20months old? I was never able to but I can’t get my head around not even being able to do a car journey or a dance class without having to stop to feed?
I breastfed to just after 2. But I would tell him to wait if we were doing something like that. I wouldn't do it on demand constantly. Not different to just giving your kid a snack if they demand it instantly. I wouldn't give it.
It would be "You can have it after we're finished"

Reactions: 11
I breastfed to just after 2. But I would tell him to wait if we were doing something like that. I wouldn't do it on demand constantly. Not different to just giving your kid a snack if they demand it instantly. I wouldn't give it.
It would be "You can have it after we're finished"
That’s what I thought I wonder why she doesn’t do it? She does seem to still demand feed him. Offer him water if he needs a drink he’s old enough to understand

Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought I wonder why she doesn’t do it? She does seem to still demand feed him. Offer him water if he needs a drink he’s old enough to understand
By the sounds of it, she gives in to everything the kids want to avoid tantrums.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion - with a bit o boob or a lot o food, her content for tattle is blinking good

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s too lazy to set boundaries. Her boundaries involve her losing her tit and screaming at them when she’s finally had enough, because she’s too lazy to guide them and teach them along the way.
If you don’t spend the time instilling healthy behaviours, then you spend the time dealing with the hell of them acting like brats when they don’t understand why you’re not giving them what they want straight away.
She’s breeding kids that are going to be like her.
It’s totally normal for kids to breastfeed but in my opinion I feel like her feeding him is more to do with her. She is happy to sit filming herself feeding him and asking for it when it suits her but when it’s inconvenient for her and not fitting in with her takeaway she moans to the camera about him needing her. He isn’t of an age where he absolutely needs her breast milk to survive so if she doesn’t like doing it then she could stop. But she won’t because it satisfies the hole in her that wants to be needed. Which she should be getting from her boyfriend.

Reactions: 18
Her relationship with Jimbob is so ridiculously strained, that she doesn’t get any feeling of want from him so by breastfeeding on demand it feels a void. It is purely for herself, not H.

Reactions: 8
Her relationship with Jimbob is so ridiculously strained, that she doesn’t get any feeling of want from him so by breastfeeding on demand it feels a void. It is purely for herself, not H.
She’s the only one and mothering_it that I find were/are a bit strange with their obsession with breastfeeding. Feebs moans like you say when herbie is interrupting her takeaway nights or when she’s solo parenting but she will be the only one who can console him nobody else. She’d never be able to get a babysitter to go out because she won’t allow him to drink milk from a beaker. She was out the other night I bet that was cut short

Reactions: 7
Laid back about weaning? Seriously. The Tudor banquets she lays on for those kids whilst weaning is anything but laid back 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.