Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a phone in on radio 2 about being diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. Disappointed Mick didn’t ring in to tell her story 🧐🧐🧐
Omg I heard that and meant to come here to comment but was too busy with work 🤣🤣🤣 I just thought of this ginger twit and chuckled to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I heard that and meant to come here to comment but was too busy with work 🤣🤣🤣 I just thought of this ginger twit and chuckled to myself
All the people talking about how they had to fight for a diagnosis for years

Victoria Derbyshire “Our next caller is Phoebe from Pickering, tell us your story please”

Mick “I diagnosed myself after reading an Instagram post but I only had it for 24 hours”

Victoria “uhmmm, errr ok… anything else you’d like to add”

Mick “Yeah, I breastfeed”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
All the people talking about how they had to fight for a diagnosis for years

Victoria Derbyshire “Our next caller is Phoebe from Pickering, tell us your story please”

Mick “I diagnosed myself after reading an Instagram post but I only had it for 24 hours”

Victoria “uhmmm, errr ok… anything else you’d like to add”

Mick “Yeah, I breastfeed”
PS: you got this mama

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Instagram is dying out? Petition to get the Tudor on Tiktok!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her story about Vesper losing a cardigan. I know nothing about how much school uniform you’re meant to buy but would you not have more than one cardigan? Especially for reception aged kids who are likely to get their clothes dirty at school? I mean she has enough money to buy two cardigans 😂

Reactions: 16
Just seen her story about Vesper losing a cardigan. I know nothing about how much school uniform you’re meant to buy but would you not have more than one cardigan? Especially for reception aged kids who are likely to get their clothes dirty at school? I mean she has enough money to buy two cardigans 😂
Seeing that she buys more crap & tat than anyone else yet doesn’t get a back up uniform?

Imagine actually writing ‘Herb’ when referring to your son on stories without bursting into laughter and embarrassment immediately 🤣

bleeping Herb... just who calls their kid Herbert?! It kills me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine actually writing ‘Herb’ when referring to your son on stories without bursting into laughter and embarrassment immediately 🤣

bleeping Herb... just who calls their kid Herbert?! It kills me. 😂
I thought the same when she posted the label of vespers cardigan. What a ridiculous name

V isn’t interested in reading because feebs cba to do it. She’ll end up in a lower set (through no fault of her own) and feebs will soon kick off then!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What's the deal about 🙄🙄🙄 homework. Why would anyone come at her? I don't get it. I know homework can be a ball ache, but instead of the crappy forced activities, why doesn't she spend 10 minutes doing homework or reading to/ with her. I couldn't imagine ever not reading to my children. I have to limit them to 2 bedtime stories or they'll have the whole lot out! Because I've read every night for their whole lives my 8 year old loves reading, find him tucked in bed reading chapter books, whereas friends kids, who have never been read to hate reading and are really behind for their age.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.