Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just came on to say I’m going to Hampton Court tomorrow….

… Mick, I’m visiting the motherland!

Reactions: 5
Literally just came on to say I’m going to Hampton Court tomorrow….

… Mick, I’m visiting the motherland!
I'm jealous! I watched a documentary about it the other night it looks fabulous! Bring me back a Swan and a tooth gem

Reactions: 8
Not only that but she slid it in on the pretext of helping out- cheaper to buy it if someone couldn’t afford to rent it. How generous sly of her.

I’ve mad a banquet style ‘pack up’ that Feebs would be proud of for the occasion
Thank god! I was worried you would have forgotten to pack your own lunch, like feebs does on such a regular basis (nawt)

Reactions: 9
Thank god! I was worried you would have forgotten to pack your own lunch, like feebs does on such a regular basis (nawt)
Without Feebs reminding me yesterday to feed myself, it could have gone either way

Reactions: 10
Oh look, she's off out again. Bit like Fopps she seems incapable of staying home with her kids.

Reactions: 5
Mick scrolling through this thread & realising she’ll have to slum it somewhere “rough & ready” so she doesn’t have to bump into @MrsB76

Reactions: 9
While she’s deleting accounts maybe do your Twitter ones too.

The 8 stone wasn’t gone forever was it.

Reactions: 22
Oh Feebs. Tagging the place for a blatant freebie and then calling it “rough and ready”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.