Phoebe Court #11 Jim‘s got slim & I’m still fat, kids give me rage so let’s buy more tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like it’s going to be too much hard work to do 2 school runs a day, 5 days a week then extra activities! Jesus Christ! What a lazy cow! Should have sent Vesper to the school 5 mins walk away then it wouldn’t be so much time out of your busy schedule.
Also calling your child foul to 90k people is awful. Horrid even!

Reactions: 15
9BBF7644-D0AE-4420-842E-585F186A1BC3.png
Ahh now this is a foul beast
Slagging off your kid to thousands of strangers
duck you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will regret saying all this things when her daughter is older. Her language to the public sphere is so damaging

Reactions: 11
She will obviously send her to every activity going after school then slag her off for being whingy and tired!! duck off mick. Oh, and we know you broke the scales! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking back to when she was nice to punto... she was all "I didn't ask to be a dance mum" taking pics of her in a tutu and admiring her curls. What the duck happened Mick? She's a horrible person! She talks a lot about it being OK to not have your tit together, well sorry Henry you NEED to get your tit together, or you're risking raising your kids in a horrible, false positive toxic household!! Money and all the pony rides going doesn't mean tit, when you're just a cold hearted hole

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe her. Called Vesper foul, a beast and doesn’t want her doing any types of class or after school club cos she just don’t want her to. Yet the favourite child can chew on her crusty tit and making noises whilst she’s talking and she just smiles at him

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought Vesper had asked to do horse riding. I didn't realise it was something Feebs gave her no choice in

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking back to when she was nice to punto... she was all "I didn't ask to be a dance mum" taking pics of her in a tutu and admiring her curls. What the duck happened Mick? She's a horrible person! She talks a lot about it being OK to not have your tit together, well sorry Henry you NEED to get your tit together, or you're risking raising your kids in a horrible, false positive toxic household!! Money and all the pony rides going doesn't mean tit, when you're just a cold hearted hole
So true, makes you wonder how she was treated as a child. Even so, no excuse to repeat the behaviour.

Reactions: 1
So true, makes you wonder how she was treated as a child. Even so, no excuse to repeat the behaviour.
I may just be making this up 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ but I seem to recall her hinting that her own mother could be quite hard on her and difficult. That makes me think Mick was all for her father and the brother was her mum's fave. I could be wrong of course but it does look like history is repeating itself 🤔

• Sad
She probably broke the bleeping scales weighing her cheese out she has with her "salads"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the DUCK is she bleating on about childcare for summer holidays when SHE DOESNT DUCKING WELL WORK!!! No Mick, you don’t get to fill in that survey because you don’t require childcare during the holidays you massive fucktard. She’s got no concept of real life has she??? Literally none.

Reactions: 16
Why doesn't she just wait and see if V wants to do anything, why is she already pointing out how lazy she is and how much she can't be arsed; she's in a privileged position to be able to do school drop offs and pick ups and not have to worry about pesky work, and V might not want to do anything! Similarly she might have something she'd love to do, and perhaps Mick can strain herself into bothering. Also it's no mystery that children are often tired after nursery. I know by Thursday my little one is really tired, so it's quick home, wash, dinner, early night, or to be honest a bit of time relaxing in front of the telly does no harm if sleepy before the end of the week.

I may just be making this up 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ but I seem to recall her hinting that her own mother could be quite hard on her and difficult. That makes me think Mick was all for her father and the brother was her mum's fave. I could be wrong of course but it does look like history is repeating itself 🤔
No I think I remember something like this! one child will soon resent the other as she will no doubt pick up on the favouritism!

Reactions: 9
She's a horrendacunt. No two ways about it. Your child is not foul, your child is tired after a fun day at nursery. There's a big difference.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She wants to sit on the sofa all day, boobin and talking to her phone. Even her tragic ads are too much effort for her. Childcare in the holidays for working mums and dads is so stressful…yet Feebs thinks she has it hard. I bet even if she did use childcare she would just moan it made V tired. Silly twit

Reactions: 12
She needs to get her PND dealt with soon, or I worry it’s going to effect Vessie long term. Henry pushes her into all of these hobbies but then she’s the inconvenience for going? It’s a recipe for Vesper having serious issues later on. The poor girl can’t do right for doing wrong.

And as others have said - coriander being the clear favourite won’t help matters either. He’s the golden boy and Vesper a ‘beast’ - and she’s cool with declaring that to 90,000 people… wow 😬

• Sad
I can guarantee she says all this to Vesper though.
I can just see her doing it. Especially when she gets angry and snaps like she says.
"Do you see Herb moaning Vesper?"
"Is Herb acting like that Vesper?"
"Why can't you be like Herb"
"You're so annoying keep saying Mummy, stop it"
I can see her saying it all, constantly.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All the school mum's will be avoiding her by the end of September guarantee 😎🤣 I have a few in my little boys school I avoid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she for real!? Asking people to fill out this survey about WORKING parents who struggle with childcare during the summer holidays-what the duck does it have to do with her?? She hasn't done a good days work in her life and has the absolute privilege to stay at home with the 2 yamahas and do absolutely duck all and still live a lavish lifestyle, so I'm sorry but she doesn't get to moan about childcare during holidays😠boils my piss this idiot..
But guys then she won't be able to palm Vesper off from preschool during the holidays so she can go to Flamingo land with her favourite. How will she cope with her two children in the holidays with her busy work and self-diagnosed ADHD??? Oh yes she'll pull out every annual pass available in a 100km radius Daddy has paid for with the endless pot of "birthday money".

So poor Vesper is shattered after a day at preschool and this great big walloping bleep wants to know what she can do after school in September?! Let the poor girl settle in, get used to school and being there all day 5 days a week and then she can decide if she wants to do anything else. You’re already moaning she’s tired now! Give her a break and get the other womb fruit off your tits for 5 mins while you’re doing a story we get it you breastfeed get over yourself.

Oh and I’m not surprised your scales have broken, there’s about 5 stone worth of forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.