Phoebe Court #11 Jim‘s got slim & I’m still fat, kids give me rage so let’s buy more tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for another thread on our favourite Yorkshire mama 🤣
Another brilliant offering from @WalterMittyfan, a winner with 35 likes.

Sorry, not sorry - I’m starting the thread with a re-post of Mick’s bum. This picture just bleeping kills me 😳😳😳
1C017B44-E00C-4073-B3F8-B0D42916D0AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean FairPlay to her - she’s got more front than Brighton beach to carry on using SW in front of her name despite not using it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
☆ takes deep breathe, rolls sleeves up, right here we go...☆

• The Right Honourable Court-Hollidays descended on Saltburn by the Sea for a staycation. We were treated to numerous pictures of picnics, out of breathe stories as she strolled up the hill to the car and a picture of her freshly angle ground feet. During the holiday she asked Jimbo Jet to take a boomerang but it wasn't up to her exacting standards so she slated him.

• mentioned she wanted to take Bobber Bike horseriding for her birthday and needed to lose weight. No shire horses were harmed during the making of thread 10.

• moaned about her "busy" week which consisted of 2 swimming lessons, a dance class, nursery runs and flamingoland. Must be tough not to have to add an actual job into that mix... try it love.

• contradicted the SW moniker in her name by stating the number on the scales don't define you. This is the woman who had an article in the Scum about her 10 stone loss and gladly took a fiver a week from people to see what the number on the scales was.

• moaned about kids lack of bedtime routine

• every meal Time makes enough food to feed the 5000 but the drawback is it's either undercooked or looks like vomit

• filmed Parsley clambering on to dining table which is on tiled kitchen floor. Makes no effort to remove him or subsequently baby proof kitchen.

• Slagged off Suzuki Bandit's choice of clothes again but continues to dress like a toddler herself. Styled by Suzie you've created a monster, well done...

• had her covid jab and filmed it for her stories. Asked for sticker for herself, jimbo jet and Vesper "because stickers yay"

• terrible tesco ad

• stropped off one weekend morning to McDonald's and took smug selfie with coffee (giant bag of food just in shot on passenger seat)

• filmed a story of her pulling up her top and flashing ugly washed out nursing bra. For the love of god woman, use some smugbucks on new lingerie

• video of Ducati Panigale " swimming" by swimming read being launched across the pool by tiger mum feebs and desperately treading water to stay afloat

• meltdown at school allocation at local primary school not twee small county primary. Strop of Henry VIII style proportion to LEA - outcome not confirmed.

• humble brag about the house her dad used to own in Sri Lanka

• had a spa day with her mate, made the mate take pictures of her posing on a day bed. They were more akin to Readers Wives than sending out a body positive message

• A pervert flashed her sil and the police are hunting the perv. She has not referenced this or shared the police message

• moaned about bedtime again, Oregano wants to be "boobed" to sleep every night. She resents this because these are "my precious hours"

• complained about burnout because obviously working and parenting during a pandemic has been tough for Princess Phoebe of Pickering Court Palace

• tried to be relatable and said she'd not organised anything for Yamaha R1 birthday. Then whipped out (no, not her norks this time, hang fire, that's coming) a £30 cake topper. I tit you not.

• Also bought £350 bike despite the fact she can't ride a bike yet. I've lost count but I think this is bike #18 in her 4 years.

• birthday party of festival sized proportions. Asked for cash/ annual passes/ horse riding lessons. Tricycle was most pleased with £1.79 necklace though.

• story of marjoram climbing on her pulling up her top, whipping out her tit and shouting "booooo" err put the camera down and see to your kid.

• old Maltonchik (edgy coz it's wiv a k) insta resurfaced, she looked lovely but was uncovered as a but racist

• Honda Fireblade got her riding lesson and was beaming from ear to ear. Feebs did not get to ride

Please feel free to add anything I've missed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

• The Right Honourable Court-Hollidays descended on Saltburn by the Sea for a staycation. We were treated to numerous pictures of picnics, out of breathe stories as she strolled up the hill to the car and a picture of her freshly angle ground feet. During the holiday she asked Jimbo Jet to take a boomerang but it wasn't up to her exacting standards so she slated him.

• mentioned she wanted to take Bobber Bike horseriding for her birthday and needed to lose weight. No shire horses were harmed during the making of thread 10.

• moaned about her "busy" week which consisted of 2 swimming lessons, a dance class, nursery runs and flamingoland. Must be tough not to have to add an actual job into that mix... try it love.

• contradicted the SW moniker in her name by stating the number on the scales don't define you. This is the woman who had an article in the Scum about her 10 stone loss and gladly took a fiver a week from people to see what the number on the scales was.

• every meal Time makes enough food to feed the 5000 but the drawback is it's either undercooked or looks like vomit

• filmed Parsley clambering on to dining table which is on tiled kitchen floor. Makes no effort to remove him or subsequently baby proof kitchen.

• Slagged off Suzuki Bandit's choice of clothes again but continues to dress like a toddler herself. Styled by Suzie you've created a monster, well done...

• had her covid jab and filmed it for her stories. Asked for sticker for herself, jimbo jet and Vesper "because stickers yay"

• terrible tesco ad

• stropped off one weekend morning to McDonald's and took smug selfie with coffee (giant bag of food just in shot on passenger seat)

• filmed a story of her pulling up her top and flashing ugly washed out nursing bra. For the love of god woman, use some smugbucks on new lingerie

• video of Ducati Panigale " swimming" by swimming read being launched across the pool by tiger mum feebs and desperately treading water to stay afloat

• meltdown at school allocation at local primary school not twee small county primary. Strop of Henry VIII style proportion to LEA - outcome not confirmed.

• had a spa day with her mate, made the mate take pictures of her posing on a day bed. They were more akin to Readers Wives than sending out a body positive message

• A pervert flashed her sil and the police are hunting the perv. She has not referenced this or shared the police message

• moaned about bedtime again, Oregano wants to be "boobed" to sleep every night. She resents this because these are "my precious hours"

• complained about burnout because obviously working and parenting during a pandemic has been tough for Princess Phoebe of Pickering Court Palace

• tried to be relatable and said she'd not organised anything for Yamaha R1 birthday. Then whipped out (no, not her norks this time, hang fire, that's coming) a £30 cake topper. I tit you not.

• Also bought £350 bike despite the fact she can't ride a bike yet. I've lost count but I think this is bike #18 in her 4 years.

• birthday party of festival sized proportions. Asked for cash/ annual passes/ horse riding lessons. Tricycle was most pleased with £1.79 necklace though.

• story of marjoram climbing on her pulling up her top, whipping out her tit and shouting "booooo" err put the camera down and see to your kid.

• old Maltonchik (edgy coz it's wiv a k) insta resurfaced, she looked lovely but was uncovered as a but racist

• Honda Fireblade got her riding lesson and was beaming from ear to ear. Feebs did not get to ride

perfection 🤣🙌🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 2

• terrible tesco ad

You did not disappoint 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

• terrible tesco ad

Take a bow

Reactions: 1

• terrible tesco ad

Can't cope with this recap absolutely spot on 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s the spending on her birthday and the £100 dresses for me - while lecturing the peasants on how to save money 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.