Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
☆ takes deep breathe, rolls sleeves up, right here we go...☆

• The Right Honourable Court-Hollidays descended on Saltburn by the Sea for a staycation. We were treated to numerous pictures of picnics, out of breathe stories as she strolled up the hill to the car and a picture of her freshly angle ground feet. During the holiday she asked Jimbo Jet to take a boomerang but it wasn't up to her exacting standards so she slated him.

• mentioned she wanted to take Bobber Bike horseriding for her birthday and needed to lose weight. No shire horses were harmed during the making of thread 10.

• moaned about her "busy" week which consisted of 2 swimming lessons, a dance class, nursery runs and flamingoland. Must be tough not to have to add an actual job into that mix... try it love.

• contradicted the SW moniker in her name by stating the number on the scales don't define you. This is the woman who had an article in the Scum about her 10 stone loss and gladly took a fiver a week from people to see what the number on the scales was.

• moaned about kids lack of bedtime routine

• every meal Time makes enough food to feed the 5000 but the drawback is it's either undercooked or looks like vomit

• filmed Parsley clambering on to dining table which is on tiled kitchen floor. Makes no effort to remove him or subsequently baby proof kitchen.

• Slagged off Suzuki Bandit's choice of clothes again but continues to dress like a toddler herself. Styled by Suzie you've created a monster, well done...

• had her covid jab and filmed it for her stories. Asked for sticker for herself, jimbo jet and Vesper "because stickers yay"

• terrible tesco ad

• stropped off one weekend morning to McDonald's and took smug selfie with coffee (giant bag of food just in shot on passenger seat)

• filmed a story of her pulling up her top and flashing ugly washed out nursing bra. For the love of god woman, use some smugbucks on new lingerie

• video of Ducati Panigale " swimming" by swimming read being launched across the pool by tiger mum feebs and desperately treading water to stay afloat

• meltdown at school allocation at local primary school not twee small county primary. Strop of Henry VIII style proportion to LEA - outcome not confirmed.

• humble brag about the house her dad used to own in Sri Lanka

• had a spa day with her mate, made the mate take pictures of her posing on a day bed. They were more akin to Readers Wives than sending out a body positive message

• A pervert flashed her sil and the police are hunting the perv. She has not referenced this or shared the police message

• moaned about bedtime again, Oregano wants to be "boobed" to sleep every night. She resents this because these are "my precious hours"

• complained about burnout because obviously working and parenting during a pandemic has been tough for Princess Phoebe of Pickering Court Palace

• tried to be relatable and said she'd not organised anything for Yamaha R1 birthday. Then whipped out (no, not her norks this time, hang fire, that's coming) a £30 cake topper. I shit you not.

• Also bought £350 bike despite the fact she can't ride a bike yet. I've lost count but I think this is bike #18 in her 4 years.

• birthday party of festival sized proportions. Asked for cash/ annual passes/ horse riding lessons. Tricycle was most pleased with £1.79 necklace though.

• story of marjoram climbing on her pulling up her top, whipping out her tit and shouting "booooo" err put the camera down and see to your kid.

• old Maltonchik (edgy coz it's wiv a k) insta resurfaced, she looked lovely but was uncovered as a but racist

• Honda Fireblade got her riding lesson and was beaming from ear to ear. Feebs did not get to ride

Please feel free to add anything I've missed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

lh01

It does baffle me how anyone ‘doesn’t have the time’.
Like how do you not have time to eat?!

Sit and eat with them - it’s a bowl of cereal. If you’re pushed for time eat quickly. Failing that have a banana and a bloody cereal bar.

She doesn’t have time to make her own lunch?! How?! Have what they’re having! She has no dietary restrictions - literally three ham sandwiches, a handful of carrots batons from the supermarket and a packet of crisps. It doesn’t have to be gourmet!

Same with a bloody packed lunch like stop being so dramatic.
Or getting ready?! How do you not have time to get ready?

Let the children play in their rooms or in that effing bloody soft play upstairs and spend ten minutes getting ready. That’s all you need.

She’s so obsessed with the rhetoric of ‘slummy mummy’ or ‘struggling parent’ that it’s like she’s forgotten how to just be a rational human being.

Like she cooks a meal and wants a pat on the back? It’s the same with so many insta parents they think they’re special for having kids and that their failure to look after themselves and their kids adequately is a badge of honour of how much they love them.

There are actual parents with real worries and problems. They’re are single parents, or those who work full time, or their children have disabilities, they’ve got no money, they’re crippled with their mental health or are disabled themselves and have no support, they’re homeless etc.

She’s a stay at home, upper middle class woman, with an attentive husband and a large house a garden. She has a fridge full of food, rooms full of toys, money to spend and two beautiful neurotypical children - how does she have so much to complain about?!

*and breathe 😡😡😡* God she gives me rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

swipe_up

VIP Member
558EA8DC-42A5-423A-A3CA-7381F53FA96D.png
Fuck me!

I can’t stop laughing!
So she’s finally dropped the SW which for the past couple of years clearly stood for Sperm Whale!

An afternoon well spent Mick you colossal fuck nugget!

Stop complaining that you don’t get time to yourself before the kids wake when you have time to make these fucking ridiculous reels!
Although I know you think this is work

anyway, doesn’t matter what your insta says, you’ll always be Mick, Henry, Tudor tits to us

now fuck off

P.S how’s the ADHD?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
“Why did you get me flowers, Mummy?”
“Because my peasant Instagram friends think I hate you”

• Haha
Reactions: 35

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I suppose as trolls with some decency we really should stop teasing her for being obese now 🤷‍♀️

I only felt comfortable about it while she had the audacity to still peddle Slimming World as part of her insta handle (I'll never get over the bare-faced cheek of the woman), but now it just feels like body shaming which ain't ok in my book. I'm not moderating btw- you guys discuss what you want lol....just reflecting on it personally I suppose. If she's owning the fact that she's obese I'm gonna leave the fat jibes behind me. Let's face it she's gonna give us plenty else to critique...

Well for the last time from me, and for old times sake -"Oy Mick you fat, glutinous Tudor twat."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

bbvf

Chatty Member
“Shooting a campaign in time for lunch”
Alright Gigi Hadid, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

swipe_up

VIP Member
1B57F432-597F-4FD8-98CD-17D6D5B04667.jpeg
Chooses her outfit and it’s ridiculous?
you fucking kidding Mick, she’s 4!! You look a state 99% of the time. You go out in socks and crocs, your bras don’t fit (when you wear one) the list is endless
You literally look like a dick daily.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

justfortonight

Chatty Member
That pose in her latest grid post is just so embarrassing I feel my whole body curling… I feel embarrassed for her but also really embarrassed for the friend who takes the pics? Bet Henry gets proper vexed if her mate doesn’t get the angle right and critiques her efforts 🥴

Honestly she has the cheek to mock poor vespers outfits when she’s stomping about looking like mr tumble in drag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
£100k is a phenomenal salary but we need to get this into perspective. For someone like Feebs it will never be enough, she is constantly trying to play "keeping up with the Ryans Jones" has to have designer clothes for the kids, multiple pairs of ugly Vans, stylist sessions, £110 Scamp and Dude tracksuits, leased Lexus', annual passes for everything north of the Watford Gap.

She previously admitted she's racked up credit cards and been bailed out, didn't have enough for "her half" of the bills. She chose to piss ass around in the family business rather than learn a trade.

Before I had the kids, we were on a joint income of over £70k, that changed and so did our lifestyle. That's where she falls short as she's not prepared to make those changes.

To people saying £100k isn't that much really, go and volunteer at your local CAB or food bank. I have seen people who have £70 a week to live on, walk a mile in their shoes then tell me £100k doesn't go far. All you really need to ensure is your priority bills are paid and you can feed your family. The rest is nice... but not essential.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

swipe_up

VIP Member
Not sure he’s playing away

why go out for burgers when you have 85 year old matured fat rump at home

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is that a hint to prove that she and jumbo are still at it 🤮 I said it would only be matter of time before she starts going on about her sex life... this is the build up 🤣🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Lozza85

FUCK ME. She’s finally dropped the SW from her bloody insta and changed her name. Thefeebsfeed- I don’t know what’s worse. Either way, she’s still a twat

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I know this is the epitome of stating the obvious, but I am so sick of seeing herbivore suckling on her rotten boobs. Why oh why does she think her followers need to see it.

• Haha
  • Sick

lh01

STOP FUCKING MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HER OUTFIT.

SHE’S FOUR IF YOU DON’T LIKE HER OUTFIT MAKE HER CHANGE. DON’T BITCH TO 100,000 PEOPLE

• Heart