Phoebe Court #11 Jim‘s got slim & I’m still fat, kids give me rage so let’s buy more tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a dog on the desk in the background presumably the one she's now binned off to someone else . Didn't she work for her family business so not actually like employed by someone she didn't know etc 🤔

Reactions: 8
There is a dog on the desk in the background presumably the one she's now binned off to someone else . Didn't she work for her family business so not actually like employed by someone she didn't know etc 🤔
This is what she said before yeah! I think it was her Mums business or something? 🤔

So she made it sound like the dogs were back before. But it was in fact because of the party or I presume Jim's Mum went away for the weekend. Not that they were back permanent

Reactions: 3
Assumption: you are really 63

Assumption: you will send yourself an assumption that ‘you want to get married really … so you can reply and say ‘who says it’s Jim that doesn’t want to’ for the 728348th time & convince tattle (and yourself) you are not bitter about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.