Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what do we think of this? I did think it was strange that Eamon and Ruth were absent from the Christmas Lunch!

I mean it sounds like it could be true but could easily be made up

The bit about amanda holden saying philip wanted rochelle to have the job... That seems perfectly fine for me. In lots of jobs the person who will be working alongside the replacement the most usually has a big part in the decision making

I do like philip but i guess nobody truly knows what is going on behind the scenes... For all we know he could be thinking he runs the show and is the king of the show

Lookong forward to seeing others thoughts on this, maybe it will give me more of an opinion

Reactions: 7
I think its rubbish, Eamonn is alot ruder to Ruth than Phil was but she laughs it off because he's her husband?
He is forever talking over her and making comments about her weight ect.

Reactions: 21
I did read the article but might have missed it but has anybody actualy saod what ruth allegedly complained about him for? Along with the other 7 or 8?

Reactions: 2
As far as I’m aware Ruth and Phillip never present the show together so I don’t see what she could possibly put in a complaint about him for

As far as I’m aware Ruth and Phillip never present the show together so I don’t see what she could possibly put in a complaint about him for
Apparently he cut her off when she was doing the loose women link during this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He had issues with Fern and then Amanda and now possibly Ruth.
I've met Ruth and she's lovely and very down to earth.
Notice Gino, Ruth, Eamonn or Alison didnt appear at This Morning Christmas meal 🤔

Reactions: 16
Don’t Phil and Holly meet up socially for dinner/bar b q at each other’s house...I am sure they have mentioned it on This Morning. I can’t see them feuding.

Reactions: 8
Don’t Phil and Holly meet up socially for dinner/bar b q at each other’s house...I am sure they have mentioned it on This Morning. I can’t see them feuding.
Yes they’re very friendly, always on holiday with each other’s families during half terms

Reactions: 6
I rarely see TM but do find it funny when there is a cooking segment with Phil Vickery. Quite often Philip and Holly are larking about giggling especially if someone says 'sausage' and if they cut to Phil Vickery he is incredibly stoney faced. I'd love to know what he thinks of Philip.
I don't Philip is that nice tbh - I imagine he is ruthless.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pip is a nasty control freak. I know someone who used to be a runner in the show and she said he was a mysogynist who controlled everything. He handpicked holly to make himself look good and he has the final say on those who do segments. He makes my skin crawl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I rarely see TM but do find it funny when there is a cooking segment with Phil Vickery. Quite often Philip and Holly are larking about giggling especially if someone says 'sausage' and if they cut to Phil Vickery he is incredibly stoney faced. I'd love to know what he thinks of Philip.
I don't Philip is that nice tbh - I imagine he is ruthless.
Ive noticed that. They also talk over the chef aswell when they are explaining the recipe.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely think it’s true. I think fame has gone to his head and thinks he’s invincible. He used to be enjoyable to watch and relatively relatable. Now I think he’s rude and pulls weird faces when a guest is talking. He’s also morphing into Kermit the frog 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Holly has just been on Jonathon Ross to talk about Dancing in Ice without Phil.....is this a sign??

Reactions: 5
Pip is a nasty control freak. I know someone who used to be a runner in the show and she said he was a mysogynist who controlled everything. He handpicked holly to make himself look good and he has the final say on those who do segments. He makes my skin crawl.
His career wasn’t going well at the time of John Leslie’s sacking and it was Fern who suggested Phillip as his replacement. Then it seems he got too big for his boots and now thinks he runs the show.

I liked him and Fern but once she left he became too arrogant. I can’t stand him and Holly presenting so stopped watching years ago.

I’m sure he’ll still come out of this hiccup smelling of roses!

Reactions: 32
His career wasn’t going well at the time of John Leslie’s sacking and it was Fern who suggested Phillip as his replacement. Then it seems he got too big for his boots and now thinks he runs the show.

I liked him and Fern but once she left he became too arrogant. I can’t stand him and Holly presenting so stopped watching years ago.

I’m sure he’ll still come out of this hiccup smelling of roses!
I like Fern they should bring her back with Richard Madaley and get rid of Holly and Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My faves to return would be Richard and Judy.
I don’t like Phil and Holly and but Amanda Holden is vile. Rochelle is not a good presenter imo but she’s pretty harmless.

I did enjoy it when it was Phil and Fern but since then Phil has gotten so arrogant and snooty.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never liked him or holly,

doesn’t his daughter manage the Nasey family 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just looking at that Christmas lunch photo ... odd table placing ! Maura from love island sat opposite the Speakmans who are sat next to Phil Vickery ...lol.
Then you’ve got Kem from love island sat next to an older lady and opposite Alice Beer...
No wonder Ruth and Eamon didn’t go lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.