Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that Ruth and Eamon didn’t go as it was Eamon’s 60th and they went away somewhere.

I cringed at Phil doing his speech at their Xmas party. He’s so unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
Why was Rylan not at the Christmas lunch? Maybe clashed with something else but he seems very close to Ruth in particular.

Reactions: 9
Gordon the Goffer hasn't worked much since the broom cupboard days. Probably had a fall out with Phil and Phil has made it impossible for Gordon to get work since.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why was Rylan not at the Christmas lunch? Maybe clashed with something else but he seems very close to Ruth in particular.
Apparently Phil has stopped him working on TM and he’s really good friends with R&E so guess that’s why he didn’t go/wasn’t invited.[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Apparently Phil has stopped him working on TM and he’s really good friends with R&E so guess that’s why he didn’t go/wasn’t invited.
[/QUOTE]
Phil was vile to Rylan when he co presented when Holly was ill. Yes he is very close to Ruth and Ramon I believe.

I rarely see TM but do find it funny when there is a cooking segment with Phil Vickery. Quite often Philip and Holly are larking about giggling especially if someone says 'sausage' and if they cut to Phil Vickery he is incredibly stoney faced. I'd love to know what he thinks of Philip.
I don't Philip is that nice tbh - I imagine he is ruthless.
I wouldnt be surprised but Phil Vickery absolutely hates him, considering the feud between Schofield and Vickerys wife, Fern.

Reactions: 15
Phil was vile to Rylan when he co presented when Holly was ill. Yes he is very close to Ruth and Ramon I believe.
[/QUOTE]

Was he? I didn't see that. I like Rylan he seems a genuine lovely guy and his radio show is good too.

My faves to return would be Richard and Judy.
I don’t like Phil and Holly and but Amanda Holden is vile. Rochelle is not a good presenter imo but she’s pretty harmless.

I did enjoy it when it was Phil and Fern but since then Phil has gotten so arrogant and snooty.
I would also like to see Richard & Judy back but Judy wouldn't do it full time. I don't mind Rochelle she's not as bad as some presenters they've had on.

I also cant stand Phil on that spend it well for Christmas programme he's even roped his wife in fgs.

Apparently the rumours are that he wanted to present I'm a celeb abbr since he was knocked back he's been vile. Don't forget he was also instrumental in getting fern kicked off. I don't want Richard back, he is awful and poor Judy won't be well enough to present. I don't like Rochelle and have to say I really don't like all the drunkenness and giggling, so cringe. Is like fern and her hubby Phil to present. Also love Ruth and eamon.

Reactions: 14
I’m so pleased Philip’s halo is finally slipping as I’ve said for ages there’s something really off about him. The way he constantly giggles like an inane fool with a woman young enough to be his daughter is just plain weird. I really can’t stand him so hope all the dirt comes out now...

Reactions: 39
He seems to have the monopoly on presenting on ITV, like rot that has spread. They need some different people. Him and Holly giggling on This Morning is just dull and cringe, he'd push her in front of a bus if need be, the pally facade is just that.

Reactions: 15
I think I read that a while ago that rylan had stepped back from TM through choice as he didn't like how things were run and people were treated. I am pretty sure the article suggested he was alluding to smarmy Pip even then!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think I read that a while ago that rylan had stepped back from TM through choice as he didn't like how things were run and people were treated. I am pretty sure the article suggested he was alluding to smarmy Pip even then!
I like Rylan, he seems very genuine & is close to Ruth & Eamon, he stepped in at short notice for Ruth when her sister passed away & I remember Eamon saying what a support he’d been to her. He was on a flight I was on earlier this year & I’d always thought he was a bit of a diva but he was very quiet, obliging to the crew who asked for a picture with him & it changed my opinion of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has anyone else seen the hate on his latest Instagram post 👀
Blimey! He deserves it all. Next time he sits on the sofa interviewing a family who use for banks, or a mum whose disabled child cannot access care I hope they know he voted in the government that gagged woken, the poor, minorities, disabled....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having worked with and worked with others who have worked with Mr. Scofield I can confirm he is the most dismissive and arrogant human ever. Ig it's not in his interest then you are invisible and God help you of you take up any time with inane questions or asking of his opinion. Unfortunately Holly is very much the same and once they've both had a drink, the vitriol towards anyone none 'sleb or Instagrammable is horrible. Holly seems guided by Schofield but she is very good at being his wing-bish, I'm not convinced there is any beef with the 2 of them though, Holly has always been quite respectful of the fact she's there because he wanted her to be....

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Rylan has gone on to bigger and better things at least, which he deserves. Radio 2 Show, hosting other shows on his own. A very likeable chap, very humble and grateful for his jobs, good sense of humour, quite self-deprecating and a hard worker to transform from hysterical joke act to one of the best presenters on British TV these days. Good for Rylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I love Rylan, from his auditioning to be Katie Price’s assistant to where he is now, he was always upfront about wanting to be famous and I admire his honesty. Funny how some people think Rylan would be a total diva and judgemental.
All I can think of is Phil in the Kim Woodburn interview, watching it again you think Kim had the measure of Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Dan Wootton has a lot to do with these stories coming out (he's a grade A witch and apparently has no ties with ITV anymore).

You can tell Scofe is a diva, so I'm not surprised by what I've read the past few days.

I love Eamon and Ruth, and much prefer when they're presenting. Ruth especially is fantastic.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.